What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Bookings for The Hawkeshead Bigger than Mini Vapemeet...

I should get my name down in some capacity, but I've repeatedly glazed over, trying to understand what I ought to book. Friday and Saturday, most likely. There is (indisputably) only one of me. Some kind of bed, or similar horizontal surface, preferably. Or possibly camping.

Tell me what I want! Halp!

Camping is £8 per person, we've got a courtyard room left @£37.50 if you want a room, you could get someone to share withyou and split the cost of the room...

<font color="#EEEEEE">1. KulrMeStoopid + OH and 3 kids so 1 room to myself! CY9

<font color="#EEEEEE">2. Gilliandrea + OH - 1 pod please Pod1

<font color="#EEEEEE">3. AndyC1971 + 1 (Hopefully!) Will sleep slouched over the table, in a drunken stupor at the bar! Oh, OK, 2 x beds. CY3

<font color="#EEEEEE">4. BigAndy (+Mrs BigAndy) CY1

<font color="#EEEEEE">5. @Tubbyengineer (+Ladies ;)<font color="#EEEEEE"> ) CY2

<font color="#EEEEEE">6. <font color="#EEEEEE">Sassy, Midnight, Man_d, @[URL="http://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/member.php?u=6993"]Gonloopy<font color="#EEEEEE">

7. Fleabag - OH - Dog Pod 2

<font color="#EEEEEE">8. Plumeblu + wife + 1 toddler + 1 baby Pod 6 Friday and Saturday =)

9. stylezuk tent pitch unless anyone wanna share :D

10. ZT MH11

11. Mawsley and clan POD 4

12. Astro_Vape tent pitch Fri/Sat

13. SimonSays = Pod 5

14. Elsabubs &amp; JennyS + Dog = pod 3

15. anthonyb Camping

16. Chegs Caravan

17. VaperCaper CY7

steffijade CY101

19. gords1001 Pod 7

20. @[URL="http://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/member.php?u=13248"]vapegeek CY4 ??

21. gibla53 Caravan Fri/Sat

22. Robert Innes +1 B&amp;B

23. nikki from mars pod 8 Fri / Sat

24. Miss Pepper Camping Fri &amp; Sat...

25. Phartmaster and Remnant CY6.. More details to sort out

Tubbyengineer put Remnant and I down for CY6 please. Will let you know tomorrow whether it will be for one or two nights. Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

@Tubbyengineer put Remnant and I down for CY6 please. Will let you know tomorrow whether it will be for one or two nights. Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

OK, I've put you down, with a poss for fri as well...
BigAndy & Gonloopy, Chart in first post here is up to date as of 0230

Last edited:
1. KulrMeStoopid + OH and 3 kids so 1 room to myself! CY9

2. Gilliandrea + OH - 1 pod please Pod1

3. AndyC1971 + 1 (Hopefully!) Will sleep slouched over the table, in a drunken stupor at the bar! Oh, OK, 2 x beds. CY3

4. BigAndy (+Mrs BigAndy) CY1

5. @Tubbyengineer (+Ladies ) CY2

6. Sassy, Midnight, Man_d, @[URL="http://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/member.php?u=6993"]Gonloopy

7. Fleabag - OH - Dog Pod 2

8. Plumeblu + wife + 1 toddler + 1 baby Pod 6 Friday and Saturday =)

9. stylezuk tent pitch unless anyone wanna share

10. ZT MH11

11. Mawsley and clan POD 4

12. Astro_Vape tent pitch Fri/Sat

13. SimonSays = Pod 5

14. Elsabubs & JennyS + Dog = pod 3

15. anthonyb Camping

16. Chegs Caravan

17. VaperCaper CY7

steffijade CY101

19. gords1001 Pod 7

20. @[URL="http://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/member.php?u=13248"]vapegeek CY4 ??

21. gibla53 Caravan Fri/Sat

22. Robert Innes +1 B&B

23. nikki from mars pod 8 Fri / Sat

24. Miss Pepper Camping Fri & Sat...

26. Misty + OH, camping Fri & Sat

Well guys, i'm excited about this meet but until i've spoken to Mrs Yoda properly i can't say a definite yes or no atm. Correction: just spoken to Mrs Yoda, and she wants to go! (Get In!!), so can you put us down for a camping pitch please? :D

If needed,I also have a decent sized frame tent that I can bring along to provide cover for any late-comers that miss out on B&M beds.(I think it'll sleep 2 adults in the bedroom & a couple of their youngsters just outside the bedroom...or no bedroom & just use it to provide cover in which a few could doss in sleeping bags)

We're gonna need a bigger camp site at this rate.
Mines a six man job, and I ain't down sizing either. But it does leave a spare room, on the other side of the day area.
I'm good for Saturday arrival. Day off is confirmed.

We're gonna need a bigger camp site at this rate.
Mines a six man job, and I ain't down sizing either. But it does leave a spare room, on the other side of the day area.
I'm good for Saturday arrival. Day off is confirmed.

LOL The camping area looks pretty well sized. Dont think yall be touching tent :P

Yoda, Misty. I've added you in to the table at the start of the thread. Tubbyengineer c. This is correct to 18.29 hrs

Except for I think I'm out. Just got the dates in today, my long awaited girly trip abroad is for yes you've guessed it 5th-9th sept. Flights aren't booked yet but not looking good to swap with everyone else. Gutted.

I've left my name in the room for now, on a -just in case basis, but will give it up if another female is on her own and wants to go.

:(

Back
Top Bottom