What's new

Birthday Bash Competition No.5 - Happy Families PoTV Style! Thanks to MrKraken :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, I can see all the Mods fitting all of the answers. I'm betting that's it because it's a trick competition, it all happened on a POTV trip to Antwerp.

A. Merino-Teflon - 1. Was once a Hairdresser.
B. Purplefowler - 8. Likes to dress up as a Swiss Yodeller and Yodel.
C. Mark - 7. Been deported from Belgium.
D. ZT - 5. Used to model straight jackets.
E. Markfletcher007 - 3. Starred in a musical to impress a member of the opposite sex.
F. KulrMeStoopid - 2. Built a PC at the age of 7.
G. AndyC1971 - 4. Banned from keeping pets.

This is so difficult, you could all have doneall of these things, except for the being from keeping animals. Here's my guesses:

A. Merino-Teflon ------ 6. Got to 'first base' with an attractive female, only tofind out, 'she' had meat and two veg.
B. Purplefowler -------- 1. Was once a Hairdresser.
C. Mark ----------------- 3. Starredin a musical to impress a member of the opposite sex.
D. ZT -------------------- 5. Usedto model straight jackets.
E. Markfletcher007 ---- 2. Built a PCat the age of 7.
F. KulrMeStoopid ------ 9. Blaggedtheir way into a comic con,
G. AndyC1971 --------- 7. Beendeported from Belgium.

Last edited:
Not that I have anything against the ladyboys, and nor am I denying (nor confirming) that a ladyboy has had anything against me at any point, but it is interesting to see exactly how many people think that I may have had, at some point, relations with a lady whom happens to have items about their anatomy, that bear striking similarities to those usually associated with boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom