Vape Superstore
What's new

Birthday Bash Competition No.5 - Happy Families PoTV Style! Thanks to MrKraken :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyC1971

Veteran
Ladies & Gents,

This prize is kindly donated by @MrKraken of krakenecigs and is a shiny new E-Pipe very generous and thank you, as seen here: -

http://www.krakenecigs.com/smokpipe

secrets.jpg

For such a special prize from a vendor who is such a character, we had a lot to live up to, but think we have come up with the ideal competition so for your mirth and merriment, a few of us have revealed our darkest secrets, for this competition.

As a kid, we played games like happy families, where you have to match cards, to win them, so in true PoTV style, this has been 'tweaked' for this competition. Below we have a few members of the admin/mod team, and their darkest secrets. All you have to do is match the right member to the right secret, but to make it harder, a couple of 'red herrings' have been added. The winner will be the first person to correctly identify and match all of the members to the secrets, but it will not be announced until 11:59PM on Thursday 25th July 2013.

Good Luck!

Members

A. Merino-Teflon
B. Purplefowler
C. Mark
D. ZT
E. Markfletcher007
F. KulrMeStoopid
G. AndyC1971

Secrets

1. Was once a Hairdresser.
2. Built a PC at the age of 7.
3. Starred in a musical to impress a member of the opposite sex.
4. Banned from keeping pets.
5. Used to model straight jackets.
6. Got to 'first base' with an attractive female, only to find out, 'she' had meat and two veg.
7. Been deported from Belgium.
8. Likes to dress up as a Swiss Yodeller and Yodel.
9. Blagged their way into a comic con, then dressed in bunny ears, and tail complete with handcuffs took to the stage, and convinced everyone they were the next spiderman whilst juggling, and came 2nd, winning the entry fee, that wasnt paid in the first place and a book on how to draw the marvel way.

Sorry, now for those boring bits again :(

1. We have the right to close down a competition at any time without written notice.
  2. To enter a competition you must be a UK resident and over 18 at the time of entry.
  3. Competitions are not open to admins, moderators or their family members.
  4. No prize is exchangeable for any other prize or for cash.
  5. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
  6. Vendors will endeavor to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
  7. Competition is open only to members with 25 posts or more
  8. STRICTLY 1 entry per person, no amendments or editing!

Last edited:
Elux
I forgot to mention, this is @ZT's competition, but he is currently away, and as its Monday, we thought you all needed a giggle :)

KulrMeStoopid Was once a Hairdresser.

Markfletcher007 Built a PC at the age of 7

Merino-Teflon Likes to dress up as a Swiss Yodeller and Yodel.

AndyC1971 Got to 'first base' with an attractive female, only to find out, 'she' had meat and two veg.

Purplefowler Starred in a musical to impress a member of the opposite sex

Mark Blagged their way into a comic con, then dressed in bunny ears, and tail complete with handcuffs took to the stage, and convinced everyone they were the next spiderman whilst juggling, and came 2nd, winning the entry fee, that wasnt paid in the first place and a book on how to draw the marvel way.

ZT Been deported from Belgium.

lol Total Random Guess ;)

AcmeFog
God I want one of those! WHY IS THIS ONE SO HARD DAMMIT!? ;)

A. Merino-Teflon - Got to 'first base' with an attractive female, only to find out, 'she' had meat and two veg.
B. Purplefowler - Was once a Hairdresser.
C. Mark - Starred in a musical to impress a member of the opposite sex.
D. ZT - Blagged their way into a comic con, then dressed in bunny ears, and tail complete with handcuffs took to the stage, and convinced everyone they were the next spiderman whilst juggling, and came 2nd, winning the entry fee, that wasnt paid in the first place and a book on how to draw the marvel way. (I'd love to see that if it's true!)
E. Markfletcher007 - Built a PC at the age of 7.
F. KulrMeStoopid - Used to model straight jackets
G. AndyC1971 - Been deported from Belgium.

Am I close? o_O

Vape Superstore
Purplefowler - Was once a Hairdresser
ZT............Built a PC at the age of 7.
AndyC1971.... Used to model straight jackets...lol
Merino-Teflon...... Been deported from Belgium.
Mark........... Starred in a musical to impress a member of the opposite sex.
KulrMeStoopid.....Banned from keeping pets.
Markfletcher007.... Blagged their way into a comic con, then dressed in bunny ears, and tail complete with handcuffs took to the stage, and convinced everyone they were the next spiderman whilst juggling, and came 2nd, winning the entry fee, that wasnt paid in the first place and a book on how to draw the marvel way.

Vape Green
Haha! Should have asked, i used to make the pub quiz (including a catch phrase round on the TV :p) for the pub I used to run :D also, would the how to draw the marvel way be the infamous "How To Draw The Marvel Way By Stan Lee & John Buscema" later imortalised on the big screen with some incredibly cheesy catchphrases in "How To Draw The Marvel Way By Stan Lee & John Buscema"..original i know! I still love watching that video (now copied to my hard drive ofcourse)

I WANNA PLAY!

The Electronic Cigarette Company
A. Merino-Teflon - Got to 'first base' with an attractive female, only to find out, 'she' had meat and two veg
B. Purplefowler - Been deported from Belgium
C. Mark - Built a PC at the age of 7
D. ZT - Banned from keeping pets
E. Markfletcher007 - Starred in a musical to impress a member of the opposite sex
F. KulrMeStoopid - Blagged their way into a comic con
G. AndyC1971 - Was once a Hairdresser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom