What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

1st birthday bash competition results thread

@Senor Stuff, @steffijade, @Tromain, as much as I would like to forward your address details to MI5, CIA, FBI, WKIC, AA, and the RAC, I won't, really, don't make trying to get a prize to you, like having to extract teeth for me, you dirty peregrines.

POTV cares! :lilmonkey2::giverose:

(I know you haven't been about Tromain, but blahblahblah)

Sorry M-T been offline for a while, but PM sent.

Oh yeah and WOOHOO I won a thing, I never win things so I'm chuffed. And for my first haiku as well.

Big thanks to the mods for making the competitions, the vendors for giving the prizes, my agent for always believing in me, and my mother for doing dirty stuff with my dad to make me

@MT PM sent mate, sorry for slow response, last week my power supply blew up, and took the motherboard and graphics card with it! Got parts coming to get the PC running again, but in the mean time using a very old tempermental laptop that -just- barely runs ubuntu haha(onl took 3 days to get it installed.. *Grumble grumble*)

Cheers to everyone involved for the great comps :)

I'm still waiting for bonezee to contact me. If anyone knows him please give him a nudge! I'll be passing over the winners details today FYI.

Back
Top Bottom