Vape Superstore
What's new

1st birthday bash competition results thread

Premier Ecigs
I can't believe it's nearly all over (just the last comp winner(s) to go! You guys have all been awesome, you've really got into the spirit of things and you've given all of us on the team a right laugh. We've had an absolute blast organising it, can't wait for the next one!
oh and by the way anyone who thought I used to be a hairdresser-you are welcome to have a free haircut, but I can't guarentee you'll have any hair left :D

well done all winners and my hat goes off again to the forum (well commuity) as I see this forum as a community in the true spirit.

Thanks vendors for the prizes and thanks all the admin team for not only the comps but making this place what it is

AcmeFog
Ok its My Turn! For the Kmary K100 from @P-Vaper ( who is one of our newest vendors!) Many thanks to P-Vaper for jumping in feet first into the MONKEY LOVIN goin on over here at POTV. All of your entries were amazing, absolutely, most definitively ass kissingly brilliant :P

5 reasons why you LOVE POTV and you can get...

and the winner is...

http://youtu.be/kAAymwDvXeQ

No Seriously. PLAY THE VIDEO

@Gilliandrea

For:

P is for patience, both Admin and members :giverose:
O is for original, the greatest one, and only, Planet of the Vapes :apelike:
T is for talented, everyone has a talent they share ;):yourock:
V is for vagility, ability to succeed in the struggle for existence:angrymob:
Lastly it is the family home... of vaper friends I would miss if they were not there :grouphug:

PM me your address my dear! and Congrats...

(PS I have left the Facebook comp going as were still 120ish shy for a prize yet) so make sure your sharing the shit out of POTV's FB Page :P

I have only just joined but what a lovely bunch of people already :) Hears to many more hours spent at POTV :2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

E-liquids.com
Thread: Birthday Bash Competition No.5 - Happy Families PoTV Style! Thanks to MrKraken :)

Well, what can we say about this competition. The results are as follows: -

Of all the entrants the following people all tied: -

Vapeoholic
Raguri
Daleson
Cliffo (Although this was cheating!)
MadTz
Dansolo
Blossom

With the grand total of ONE right :lol1:

View attachment 9592

The answers were as follows: -

A. Merino-Teflon...9. Blagged their way into a comic con, then dressed in bunny ears, and tail complete with handcuffs took to the stage, and convinced everyone they were the next spiderman whilst juggling, and came 2nd, winning the entry fee, that wasnt paid in the first place and a book on how to draw the marvel way.
B. Purplefowler...5. Used to model straight jackets.
C. Mark...3. Starred in a musical to impress a member of the opposite sex.
D. ZT...1. Was once a Hairdresser.
E. Markfletcher007...8. Likes to dress up as a Swiss Yodeller and Yodel.
F. KulrMeStoopid...2. Built a PC at the age of 7.
G. AndyC1971...6. Got to 'first base' with an attractive female, only to find out, 'she' had meat and two veg.

So, I visited Holly Willoughby unannounced last night, to showing her all of your photos, and see who she thought deserved to be the winner, but unfortunately the police arrived before I could get an answer, so on to a random number generator, and the lucky winner is........

@daleson

Congratulations fella :)

Wooooo Thankyou very much i had to double check this as i wasnt sure but yes thats great and thanks to MrKraken for donateing ....this great prize :yahoo::yahoo::thankssign::thankssign:

Vape Green
WOW !! Seriously, thanks a million to @hyperheavenly and the hard working guys keeping our beloved POTV running the way we like it.

A big thanks to Flavourvapour for their generous prize to help celebrate an important birthday and support the best vaping forum out there...

And a huge thanks to whoever sat in the huddle thrashing out who should receive the prizes, let's hope our stories inspire those that might arrive here looking to escape the curse of tobacco or having a bit of a struggle.

did-i-win.jpg

congrats everyone who won
thank you to everyone who took part , personally ive taken great pleasure reading all the entries
thanks to POTV for running this awesome birth cenebration
thank you to leisureliquids and the other vendors for supporting the comp
and finally id like to thank JK Rowling for creating harry potter , if it wasnt for you , i wouldnt have won :D

Smoore
Back
Top Bottom