What's new

1st birthday bash competition results thread

Merino-Teflon

Exploding Mod
Ladies and gentleman, we have winners, a multitude of, for six different competitions, one of them being a bit sneaky, but you may have figured it out.

In this thread: The organizer of each of the five competitions in the Birthday Bash forum, will post their results, and then, if the winners could please send their address details to the corresponding organizer, that'd be great.

Before we carry on though, all of us admin/mod types, hopefully speaking for the community as a whole too, would like to give a hearty thanks to the following vendors, for the generosity and community spirit displayed, with their donations that have helped make these, and upcoming, competitions, possible.
So, a round of applause goes to, in no particular order:

Fayeema
T-Juice
Leisure Liquids
LastCig
Flavourvaper
PiratesVape
Krakenecigs
vapeituk
p-vaper
empvap
VapingMatters

Thanks Vendors! Feel the love!

Okay, so on with the show, you Flaming Galahs!

Celebrate PoTVs 1st Birthday with the first competition courtesy of FLAVOURVAPOUR :)

Well we really had a hard decision to make on the 'vaping journey' competition, but eventually came up with the winners after discussions that would not of looked out of place in: -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7CBKT0PWFA

Before we announce the winners, I have to admit, we all loved all of the accounts and reasons for switching to vaping, and Rossi came so close to winning with his hilarious insight that we feel fitted right in with the ethos of PoTV, but with no further ado the winners are: -

Blossom Numpty

Well done and congratulations :)

Right my turn :D Firstly I'd like to thank the totally awesome terry @leisureliquids (www.leisureliquids.com) for his generousity, total legend :D

now I would like to say that some of the entries sounded lush, some sounded gross but all were inventive and I had great fun sifting through them. Well done to everyone who took the time to enter-you are all winners to me! But there are only so many prizes so without further ado........

first prizes:
@dansolo for cream tea
@thedarthVap3r for poly juice

2nd prizes:
@Triumph for lagarbab
@bonezee for chocolate salty balls

Well done guys, don't forget to pm me your details so we can get your prizes sorted out. Just in case you forgot, the winners get the fantastic mixing kits and the runners up get the protank minis-you lucky bastards :D

Last edited:
Birthday Haiku Task

Thanks to all whom entered, special mention has to go to @Mawsley, @Vapemonkey1980, @Triumph, and @SouthernVaper, who all came so near, persisting repeatedly with my Haiku abuse, to come away with nothing.
Sorry guys, almost, almost...:P

Also, best non-winners because of the rules, @man_d, because it didn't relate to a specific item of vape gear:

Oh shinyitis,
You sneak up unexpected!
My bank is emptied.

And @jrob3rts, because the last line had six syllables:

I have a Spheroid
It looks like a big tampon
But better than smoking

So, the winners are:

@clint

Me loves me vamo
Even though me mates think it
Looks like a dildo

@steffijade

veiled in lustrous fug
savour oh saviour of mine
emerald bovine

@Senor Stuff

With shiny Smok pipe
Flat cap, tweed jacket and Pimms
I vape like a sir

@Tromain

How do I love it,
My trusty old lavatube,
Thrown, dropped, vaping strong

@tartanthing

This is my vamo
Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha
you can get your own

Anyway, massive thanks for the five T-Juice gift tins, http://t-juice.com/t-juice-shop/let-...html?check18=1, as most awesomely donated by @TJNige

What we can surmise from this, is that you should never hang around a vamo owner, well done though, freaks. Now piss off!

Oh yeah, winners, pm me your address details.

Last edited:
Well done Peeps, thanks to Admin organising this and the vendors supplying the prizes, yet another reason this forum rocks

Thread: Birthday Bash Competition No.5 - Happy Families PoTV Style! Thanks to MrKraken :)

Well, what can we say about this competition. The results are as follows: -

Of all the entrants the following people all tied: -

Vapeoholic
Raguri
Daleson
Cliffo (Although this was cheating!)
MadTz
Dansolo
Blossom

With the grand total of ONE right :lol1:

double_facepalm.jpg

The answers were as follows: -

A. Merino-Teflon...9. Blagged their way into a comic con, then dressed in bunny ears, and tail complete with handcuffs took to the stage, and convinced everyone they were the next spiderman whilst juggling, and came 2nd, winning the entry fee, that wasnt paid in the first place and a book on how to draw the marvel way.
B. Purplefowler...5. Used to model straight jackets.
C. Mark...3. Starred in a musical to impress a member of the opposite sex.
D. ZT...1. Was once a Hairdresser.
E. Markfletcher007...8. Likes to dress up as a Swiss Yodeller and Yodel.
F. KulrMeStoopid...2. Built a PC at the age of 7.
G. AndyC1971...6. Got to 'first base' with an attractive female, only to find out, 'she' had meat and two veg.

So, I visited Holly Willoughby unannounced last night, to showing her all of your photos, and see who she thought deserved to be the winner, but unfortunately the police arrived before I could get an answer, so on to a random number generator, and the lucky winner is........

daleson

Congratulations fella :)

Back
Top Bottom