What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Who's going?

Jimmydids

Achiever
I can't see a list of who's going yet, is it worth starting one? Saves me sending PM's to ask people if they are gonna be there.

Please God - not another list for people to cock up?

1. Mawsley. Thank you for this brilliant giveaway and everything and all that shit.

2. Not Mawsley. This is not me this is another person entirely using an account I set up one minute ago to win this great prize. I may make some posts with it too and then only use it when I want to abuse a mod and pretend it's not me.

2. Not Mawsley. This is not me this is another person entirely using an account I set up one minute ago to win this great prize. I may make some posts with it too and then only use it when I want to abuse a mod and pretend it's not me.

Fuck you. I've just done an IP check. You are a lying twat, it is you. I'm reporting your post.

Calm down everyone. I've received a report about bogus accounts being used. Sort it out or I'm locking the damn thread.

Fuck you. I've just done an IP check. You are a lying twat, it is you. I'm reporting your post.

if i turn my router off and on again will i be able to enter the freebie threads more than once without you sussing me out?

Back
Top Bottom