What's new

Who's going? Who's not?

Oh whilst your.here russ...i cant get up this weekend now, moving the large bits into the new house, like sofas etc...

Its the only time my mate has free for me to borrow the van.... I could join the party via live feed if thats possible!

Ill get drunk on my cans of stella and sob to myself whilst your apl having fun!

Oh and that eliquid you had when I met you...the second ale one! I still had some left in my atty the next morning...i like it! So when you gonna sell me some? :D

...the camVIP ale juices....sold by vapourworld (Paula)

I think there are 4. Been thinking of getting the set and doing a review. Perhaps we should both do the same and compare opinions?

It was Rusty's Stout - but I'm certain the others are good as well :)

She doesn't sell much of the CAM-VIP liquids due to lack of promotion on the forums and a lack of reviews :( Speak to her nicely Joel and you might get a few freebies to sample and review ;)

It was Rusty's Stout - but I'm certain the others are good as well :)

She doesn't sell much of the CAM-VIP liquids due to lack of promotion on the forums and a lack of reviews :( Speak to her nicely Joel and you might get a few freebies to sample and review ;)

Ive posted a query on her site asking for the set with the nice bottles for a review?
so far only tried the Stout which was very rich and complex

Well that's that then! The oh has just confirmed he's off to Ghana on the Friday before :( looks like I've got to wait till next year. Not only am I gutted for me, I also feel bad cos I don't think any of the potv team are going now I've got to pull out. Hopefully the rest of the members will help spread the word! I'm now off to hide in a dark corner and sulk :(

Back
Top Bottom