What's new

Who's going? Who's not?

K

KulrMeStoopid

While VF was always up in the air for me, my VF money has been spent on the recent death in my family. So I won't be going :( That's an almost definite now.

I'm going to distribute the magazines and get drunk. I'm really looking forward to seeing some old faces again and putting some new faces to names I know from the forums/internet.

Vapefest is likely to be huge this year, I'm just hoping that the queues at the bar are not too long ;)

I really want to go :( I saved about 200£ to the side (Vaping on a budget!) We might still make it, but it is a slim might I will know more after my Uncles ashes make it here.

I REALLY want a copy of your Mag Russ, anyway I can paypal you the money plus cost of shipping for one?

I can't make it sadly but will be supporting the l'il Norwich meet being organised by darthvaperuk

I'm going to Vapefest and cant wait for it, I've been looking forward to it for ages.
I'm just trying to decide whether to hire a car or get a train from Birmingham Airport on the Friday morning before Vapefest.
I would go with the car but then I will have to make sure I'm fit to drive back to the airport on the Sunday after 2 days and nights of vaping and drinking and vaping and drinking so I might just get the train. :)

I'm going, on my Todd as well, so if anyone wants to make themselves known?

Maybe a potv table :- D

I know PurpleFowler will be there, hopefully in a purple PoTV shirt :P

I really hope we can go, but after sitting down tonight and looking at the fundage ....:(

Back
Top Bottom