What's new

Who's camping Friday and/or Saturday?

I'm planning on camping, weather permitting, and will definitely be down for a few beers. Do we need to reserve spots or just turn up?

I don't do sleeping on the ground, so I will be sleeping in my car. Does that count?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I don't do sleeping on the ground, so I will be sleeping in my car. Does that count?

That's fine by me as long as you join the party

Yup, will of course join. Will also provide free beer to anyone that helps me set up the stall :-)

What is this camping that you speak off ??
Does it involve strolling about vapefest with effeminate clothing and limp wrists and calling everyone "deerie" or "Flower" ??

I have arranged lodgings in a hotel with live music and a three AM licence for the said weekend, but certainly won't be camping

What is this camping that you speak off ??
Does it involve strolling about vapefest with effeminate clothing and limp wrists and calling everyone "deerie" or "Flower" ??

I have arranged lodgings in a hotel with live music and a three AM licence for the said weekend, but certainly won't be camping

I'm in a Hotel opposite a Curry House...:grin2:

Was planning to meet up with a mate from lampeter and camp the friday and Saturday. But looks like he's quit vaping so will probably be going on my jack Jones. So my problem is that as I will be in Llanidloes Friday night do I camp Friday and Saturday, camp Friday and drive back Saturday night or just drive over and back on Saturday

Sent by carrier pigeon from the edge of a babble abyss

Back
Top Bottom