What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Where's good to stay for VF

I was reading this post and although I've got my digs sorted for vapefest I thought I'd have a look at where other people were staying....

As an amateur website builder I've seen some shit websites, but this one is pure shit...Probably the worst I've ever seen.....It looks like it was done by a group of children on drugs....

Welcome

I was reading this post and although I've got my digs sorted for vapefest I thought I'd have a look at where other people were staying....

As an amateur website builder I've seen some shit websites, but this one is pure shit...Probably the worst I've ever seen.....It looks like it was done by a group of children on drugs....

Welcome

Basic HTML. Badly done.

You would think that one of, if not, the most expensive hotel in Shrewsbury would spend a few hundred quid and make their presence on the internet a bit more desirable and interesting.

Like I said, my digs are sorted, but if I was looking for somewhere to stay and came across this website, I'd certainly be looking somewhere else for digs.

Welcome

Could be worse

sc.gif

You would think that one of, if not, the most expensive hotel in Shrewsbury would spend a few hundred quid and make their presence on the internet a bit more desirable...

There's as many good hotels with shit web sites as there are shit hotels with good web sites.

When I pay for bed and board I'm happier if my fee goes towards my room and clean linen rather to some faceless web worker in Woking...

premier

there is a premier inn about a 10/15 minute walk away just gone up dont know on prices but very local for those wanting it no other real big establishments round there but if people want some local numbers PM me I will have a check this weekend, me i am lucky I have access to one of the flats overlooking the showground and a house 5 minute drive away lol :-)

there is a premier inn about a 10/15 minute walk away just gone up dont know on prices but very local for those wanting it no other real big establishments round there but if people want some local numbers PM me I will have a check this weekend, me i am lucky I have access to one of the flats overlooking the showground and a house 5 minute drive away lol :-)

There's also an overnight locked carpark right next to it, which I inadvertently parked in last year instead of the free premier inn one underneath :P lucky it's only locked 7-7 :P

Back
Top Bottom