What's new

Where's good to stay for VF

I'm just disappointed Dave, I expect it off some of the Fucktards on here but I thought you were better than that!!!

latest

Anything at the station end of town is an easy walk tbh, my brother still lives in the area so I'll get him on the case, CMZed might be able to advise too

According to our Rough Guide to Shrewsbury, the best hotel is the four star Prince Rupert which is less than half a mile from the station and a 25 minute walk from Vapefest. It's not particularly cheap, £85 for an adult in a single room or £150 for two People in a double, but it does include breakfast and free champagne with your dinner.

I have to stress that it is FREE to camp at Vapefest, you really don't have to pay for your accomodation, but if you're too posh to rough it under canvas you may as well go the whole hog in style...

Shrewsbury-Accomodation.jpg

Fair warning, the Rupert is very old and charming,but the wobbly floors don't mix well with beer

I booked into Cromwells £65 B&B for Saturday night for me and the wife. Will be driving up from Swansea on the Saturday morning and head straight to V fest in the car. If it looks like there's a fair amount of drinking and such like, will head to the hotel, check in and grab a taxi back.

Back
Top Bottom