What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Where's good to stay for VF

Just wondered if anyone knows anywhere to stay for VF thats not too far from the showground?
I don't do camping

I've booked The Old Post Office in the centre of town, £44 a night with breakfast. It's a fair walk but I like walking round new places.

There are lots of hotels but I could't find any really close.

It doesn't matter where you stay it's still going to be F****n Miles away from the Showground!!!

V festival is full of kids screaming all night incase you were thinking of camping. Red camp is closest to the arena and the worst for theft. We stayed in silver twice bit of a hike but still noisy every night. I'd get a hotel if you want to sleep. I go T festival now they have a citizen camp for the more sensible lol but at least we sleep.

Unclebilbo I think we're talking about Vapefest and not V festival....

Boab, I'm staying here

The Vaults
16 Castle Gates
Shrewsbury,
SY1 2AB,
United Kingdom

Stayed there last year, fifteen min walk to the site, it's a pub and no food or breakfasts but it's pretty cheap.

It doesn't matter where you stay it's still going to be F****n Miles away from the Showground!!!

"F****n" = "Less than 2"

The showground is just over a mile from the centre of Shrewsbury.

Unclebilbo I think we're talking about Vapefest and not V festival....

Boab, I'm staying here

The Vaults
16 Castle Gates
Shrewsbury,
SY1 2AB,
United Kingdom

Stayed there last year, fifteen min walk to the site, it's a pub and no food or breakfasts but it's pretty cheap.

Lmao Ok my bad.

Back
Top Bottom