What's new

What did you buy at Vapefest?

I bought some Nuclear Plusion & A new experimental flavor AirBlast from my local B&M vendor nice chatting to them all again ( freebie of a new flavour Banana Shark )

I would like to thank One of the guys from Decadent Vapours Ltd for getting me some concentrates saved me queuing :) Some key lime pie and sarsaparilla both smell really nice

Lastly £80 worth of fuel hence why never bought a new PV or Something Sexy

Last edited:
I bought....... Kayfun light nice bit of kit. 3 ego sets for a tenner. Some juice. Oh and a wee 18650 foggatti hybrid. Had a great day and big thanks to Andy for picking us up from airport.

I bought some Nuclear Plusion & A new experimental flavor AirBlast from my local B&M vendor nice chatting to them all again ( freebie of a new flavour Banana Shark )

I would like to thank One of the guys from Decadent Vapours Ltd for getting me some concentrates saved me queuing :) Some key lime pie and sarsaparilla both smell really nice

Lastly £80 worth of fuel hence why never bought a new PV or Something Sexy
you were really lucky with that DV concentrate! I tried but they weren't letting it go on the main stall so I got some ready mixed juice bar. It's abit strong for me but it smells so good that it will be worth the Nic headache!

I got the TI Bagua (thanks to AndyM for Queing for me). Sold my taifun to andym and grabbed the new rocket atty. and bought a mini torchwood on the way out lol. So something has to give today going in the classies nem or paps.

You just spent another 20 quid in the classies :p

you were really lucky with that DV concentrate! I tried but they weren't letting it go on the main stall so I got some ready mixed juice bar. It's abit strong for me but it smells so good that it will be worth the Nic headache!

I think I blagged my way into that one walking around trying to get Liam to sleep Found a new way of queue dodging :)

Back
Top Bottom