What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What did you buy at Vapefest?

I've not had a lot of luck with rebuildables but this is easy and the vape is fantastic
Totally agree. I thought I'd be all vaped out after today but now this is going its brought everything back to life! Very easy to set up, I can totally see what all the fuss was about :)

Also some awesome Icaxcusaocxax or whatever the f*ck its called (Nokomis with chocolate) again free :D[/QUOTE]
What's the chocolate one like? Think I've said before I lurve pow wow sauce :D

Its goddamn awesome, and really is up there with Powwow as my ADV. But then again, I am a 'manabush' slag. I have bucket loads of manabush, but I still couldnt help myself 'minesweeping' the left over samples :D

I got the TI Bagua (thanks to AndyM for Queing for me). Sold my taifun to andym and grabbed the new rocket atty. and bought a mini torchwood on the way out lol. So something has to give today going in the classies nem or paps.

The girl desperately trying to sell Ego kits, poor love, she seemed like she really needed a smile. I wanted to give her one.

Back
Top Bottom