What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What did you buy at Vapefest?

I bought a roller, a kayfun lite and a new cherry vapes Ming :) I was gutted not to see you again terry! I was abit overwhelmed by it all when we saw you in the morning and after that just caught glimpses of you in the tent. Like ships that pass in the night (except it was day and we are people not boats....I'll shut up now, it's been a long day!).

I bought a roller, a kayfun lite and a new cherry vapes Ming :) I was gutted not to see you again terry! I was abit overwhelmed by it all when we saw you in the morning and after that just caught glimpses of you in the tent. Like ships that pass in the night (except it was day and we are people not boats....I'll shut up now, it's been a long day!).
Christ did everyone get a roller ? How much were they?

Christ did everyone get a roller ? How much were they?
I got mine first!!! Mine was the basic shiny and was £110 which I was pretty pleased with as it is the same as getting I direct but without the shipping. I'm going to try and pick up their fuse thingie next week as they sound a right bargain.

;-) I didn't get a roller!

Sent from my VS TOUCHTAB 10.1DC using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I got a Kayfun Lite :yahoo:

I also purchased a Dingo off of Merino-Teflon, which has more tubes than London Underground, and has more combinations that a Transformer

Protank 2 & Some heads off of MrKraken

Some T-Juice

Oh, and I wanted to buy some Calipitta Chow and some 18350 batteries, but a generous vendor wouldnt take any money, would they leisureliquids!

Also some awesome Icaxcusaocxax or whatever the f*ck its called (Nokomis with chocolate) again free :D

I also came away with a great feeling that money could not buy! I hope to have a stand next year so you can buy off me then Andy !

null_zps783ed358.jpg

Wow....tastebud overload! I'm so glad I got carried away! I only bought one after having a blast on @ZT's one. I never thought I'd go back to silica but this really is awesome :D

Yep .. you get some flavour from these puppies!

Aha the squid ink..be interested in your take on that one. The Kraken is a little tight lipped about that one ;)

Pies and flander!

err

eyes and gander

damnit hold on

sies and lander! yup that'll do. Well, going on what people have said today, i'll be getting it all ready to rock very VERY soon :)

I actually bought bugger all except for raffle tickets! Bit of an exchange with old Daz at Safercigs and nabbed some Manabush off the table. Bloody good day, I am now going to pass out

null_zps783ed358.jpg

Wow....tastebud overload! I'm so glad I got carried away! I only bought one after having a blast on @ZT's one. I never thought I'd go back to silica but this really is awesome :D
I've not had a lot of luck with rebuildables but this is easy and the vape is fantastic

Back
Top Bottom