What's new

VF2016 24 hours to go

I hope you all have a safe journey and a fantastic weekend, and looking forward to seeing the pictures :)

To everyone who's going.....you're all bastards and I hate you all (not bitter at all that I can't make it this year :D )

Seriously, have a great time and take some sun cream as it looks like Saturday might be a scorcher!

Just starting to assemble my camping stuff in the living room.... Wondering what I've forgotten.... then someone mentioned beer... Doh! NOW ADDED TO THE PILE. (Cidre anyway)
Juice and batteries.

Everything else can be begged borrowed but not stolen on the day.

More excited this time than the last couple of years I think :D Camping so properly able to get my drink on. @ZT - beware!

Almost packed but working tomorrow so will have to load the car up after work and shoot up. POTV flags, tea urn, tea, coffee, still got to find the tent and sleeping bag and blow up mattress... PA sound checked yesterday, just loading up some new tunes. The weekend we are mainly be playing jungle :D We might have to have a little party in the marquee if anyone is about tomorrow night ;)

Tempted to get some local beer in as well...

View attachment 99642
Yey the urn is back

Had an interesting day as we had no power so the urn and sound system would be useless! Managed to grease the right palms so we should be good! Will be back at the marquee later with beer and rum :D

Back
Top Bottom