What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

VF2016 24 hours to go

More excited this time than the last couple of years I think :D Camping so properly able to get my drink on. @ZT - beware!

Almost packed but working tomorrow so will have to load the car up after work and shoot up. POTV flags, tea urn, tea, coffee, still got to find the tent and sleeping bag and blow up mattress... PA sound checked yesterday, just loading up some new tunes. The weekend we are mainly be playing jungle :D We might have to have a little party in the marquee if anyone is about tomorrow night ;)

Tempted to get some local beer in as well...

2016-08-04 22.21.13.jpg

More excited this time than the last couple of years I think :D Camping so properly able to get my drink on. @ZT - beware!

Almost packed but working tomorrow so will have to load the car up after work and shoot up. POTV flags, tea urn, tea, coffee, still got to find the tent and sleeping bag and blow up mattress... PA sound checked yesterday, just loading up some new tunes. The weekend we are mainly be playing jungle :D We might have to have a little party in the marquee if anyone is about tomorrow night ;)

View attachment 99642
That Guuuys a faaaaackin waaaankah!

View attachment 99642
Get on the Woods brewery stuff buddy it's cracking

Coming down from Sunny Stoke for the full day on Saturday. And I'm down again on Sunday to catch up with more Apes and of course, the one and only @Rob

There will be a lot of apes unable to sleep tonight with excitement
Anyway to all who are going have a good weekend and don't forget the pics:2thumbsup:

Fuck me, I can't sleep :( Haven't been this excited since.......??? Oh well I can sleep on the way, aww shit, I'm driving :D See yas all soon :)

Back
Top Bottom