What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

vapefest!!!!!!!!

In a tank? I can probably manage that...although they are cramped and I've become awfully man-sized over the last couple of years.

Hi All,

Was thinking of popping down to vapefest this year if my mate is off work for it. I was wondering what is it like down there? Is it like a big market stall type of thing? Actually better yet i'll list my questions lol

1. Is it just loads of stands advertising their liquids?
Juices and hardware BUT be aware that as liquids are the main consumable in vaping it is always going to be juices heavy. Most of us have large stocks of juice we fund batches on in advance ourselves so it's obviously needed to be marketed

2. do they sell you discounted liquids whilst you are there?
Some do, some do full price. Others might do bundles

3. Do any american companies attend?
They didn't last year but there may be a small US presence from retailer ranges. As has been suggested though UK juice trounces all over US these days in flavour variety and quality of creation (if the GC-MS test results are anything to go by)

4. In reagrds to free liquids, how much can you expect to get if you arent shy of taking it?
Go with a view that any free liquids are a bonus. Think about the types of business that goes to Vapefest that are primarily small operations rather than these hugely funded mass produced companies - you'll understand why many of us get pissed that at other events people have stood around chanting for 'free shit'

You will likely find many deals (take cash) to be had and many new juices you should be able to try if you have a dripper

5. Do you have to be walking round with a dripper to try the liwuids there and then?
You don't have to be but if you have one you will likely get chance to try the juices in a setup you know rather than the (often) limited choice of sampling hardware others provide

6. How much is it to get in?
Free and worth every penny. Put the free entry into supporting some of the local businesses that spend a fortune not only paying for stalls but production leading up to the event

7. is there a POTV party going on down there?
Always, you will find them sat in a corner dribbling

I think thats it for now haha
Enjoy! Have a look out for the big circus tent and come see a load of us that have banded together in there.

On a self imposed purchasing ban until vapefest rolls around then the vape budget is getting blown in 24 hours, actually surprised myself with my discipline so far, not bought anything in the last 6 days, then again I have been abroad....

I cannot fucking wait for vapefest, I'm gonna go mental :D

I've been told I'm allowed to go to Vapefest. Thing is, I really want to go, but just know I'll see far too much stuff I want to buy and end up in even more shit than I'm in now! High VG El Diablo juice from DakotaMai might just be the dealmaker though...

I've been told I'm allowed to go to Vapefest. Thing is, I really want to go, but just know I'll see far too much stuff I want to buy and end up in even more shit than I'm in now! High VG El Diablo juice from DakotaMai might just be the dealmaker though...

I'll be there....in the massive circus tent that PlumeBlu mentions above :))

haha cheers. I'll havr to pop along to the tent then!

Im mainly wanting to go to see what its like, i mean free stuff is great but being able to try different liquid without paying a tenner a bottle before hand is what im hoping for.

there are three liquids im wanting to try next, el diablo, hodges homebrew and yourself :) is it a silly question to ask which one should i buy first? haha

Pretty much every vendor with juices will have setups for you to taste test with, lot's of shiny things to see too.

haha cheers. I'll havr to pop along to the tent then!

Im mainly wanting to go to see what its like, i mean free stuff is great but being able to try different liquid without paying a tenner a bottle before hand is what im hoping for.

there are three liquids im wanting to try next, el diablo, hodges homebrew and yourself :) is it a silly question to ask which one should i buy first? haha
You should put Urban Cloudz on your list, the original owner and creator of Hodges Homebrew Timo Hodge
Timo could possibly be there but he won't have a stall nether will Paul with HHB but you can buy Urban Cloudz 35ml for £10

Back
Top Bottom