What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

vapefest!!!!!!!!

Enoch

Achiever
Hi All,

Was thinking of popping down to vapefest this year if my mate is off work for it. I was wondering what is it like down there? Is it like a big market stall type of thing? Actually better yet i'll list my questions lol

1. Is it just loads of stands advertising their liquids?

2. do they sell you discounted liquids whilst you are there?

3. Do any american companies attend?

4. In reagrds to free liquids, how much can you expect to get if you arent shy of taking it?

5. Do you have to be walking round with a dripper to try the liwuids there and then?

6. How much is it to get in?

7. is there a POTV party going on down there?

I think thats it for now haha

Hi All,

Was thinking of popping down to vapefest this year if my mate is off work for it. I was wondering what is it like down there? Is it like a big market stall type of thing? Actually better yet i'll list my questions lol

4. In reagrds to free liquids, how much can you expect to get if you arent shy of taking it?

5. Do you have to be walking round with a dripper to try the liwuids there and then?

I think thats it for now haha

Hello Bud

Loads of stands with juice and hardware

Maybe you can strike a deal if you buy a few?

Not sure but plenty of vendors selling american juice but check out the UK based ones first

T-Juice have a free vape bar not sure on other give away

Sure there will be set ups to allow juice testing but best of with a dripper

Its FREE so is the camping

I believe there will be a POTV tent and plenty of fellow apes maybe see you there

All info on this link:

UK Vapefest 2015 for Dummies | UK Vapefest

Hello Bud

Loads of stands with juice and hardware

Maybe you can strike a deal if you buy a few?

Not sure but plenty of vendors selling american juice but check out the UK based ones first

T-Juice have a free vape bar not sure on other give away

Sure there will be set ups to allow juice testing but best of with a dripper

Its FREE so is the camping

I believe there will be a POTV tent and plenty of fellow apes maybe see you there

All info on this link:

UK Vapefest 2015 for Dummies | UK Vapefest

haha cheers. I'll havr to pop along to the tent then!

Im mainly wanting to go to see what its like, i mean free stuff is great but being able to try different liquid without paying a tenner a bottle before hand is what im hoping for.

there are three liquids im wanting to try next, el diablo, hodges homebrew and yourself :) is it a silly question to ask which one should i buy first? haha

apologies Mark

I didnt see the section at all! was browsing for it as well haha

This is a "community" event, dating from when vaping had a community. By this I mean the whole thing is about meeting up with friends and having a good time. If anyone is going to see how much freeshittm they can get then they're likely to be disappointed.

If you look at the vendors it's geared more to the higher end/original kit - Eden Mods, C9V, Custom Vapes, Hellfire, ifancyone, MV, MCR, House of Mod, Fortune, Mod in France, RSM, Satburn, Vapist et al.

The majority of the juice makers present will be small UK companies...who can't afford to be giving away 30ml bottles to every visitor to their stand. Some will only be doing testing and not giving any stuff away bar in the raffle. That said, Five Pawns are going and they must be desperate to give stuff away now to make up for the number of vendors who've delisted their lines.

There's only one thing I want this year, and that's a bloody good tank and a pipe mod.
Failing that, a blowie from Mawsley and a tank.

Back
Top Bottom