What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vapefest, What juices did you get & whats floating your boat at the minute...

Well I Picked up Some of MrKraken's new "Shade" juice, which I'm currently enjoying in an Aerotank Mega on a Vaporshark RDNA30, looking forward to Some of Lancashire Steam Company's "Boiler Water" and Have spent most of the day vaping Colonel Boom's "Blackpowder"...

Whats shade like never heard of it before

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

My biggest splurge was with @tppp and spiritus where I picked up some nicoticket gravity and creams brûlée along with some epic juice main squeeze which is bloody gorgeous.

YES! Some of the epic flavours just don't have the reputation they deserve, we had a steady stream of people getting their mind's blown by main squeeze and oasis all day.

fun fact.... The Nicoticket flavours are what convinced me to get into being a vendor - hope you're enjoying them all :)

YES! Some of the epic flavours just don't have the reputation they deserve, we had a steady stream of people getting their mind's blown by main squeeze and oasis all day.

fun fact.... The Nicoticket flavours are what convinced me to get into being a vendor - hope you're enjoying them all :)
Loving them! And I'm on your waiting list for some mothers milk when it comes :D I tried big stud before and wasn't blown away, nice but not special but main squeeze is just fantastic. I sit there vaping just going mmmmmmm every time. I think it's beginning to annoy my OH :D

Back
Top Bottom