What's new

Vapefest, What juices did you get & whats floating your boat at the minute...

I tried to get hold of you later on on Saturday .. bloody Stig had closed up .. but was apparently wondering around and still had some Helix left .. I was after you to track him down and get me one

but you failed in your phone skills

grr

yeah i do apologise for that. i fully ignored the call. but the reason was i was having a very important, deep, meaningful conversation that couldn't really be interupted, and was more important than pretty much anything else that anyone could have possibly been calling me for at the time. i heard he had sold them all though. but send him a pm on ukv and see whats what.

You're spoilt, you know that!
View attachment 30783

I'm taking no responsibility when your dad moans about having to sign for vape gear for you :p
These blokes are too bloody expensive! Thanks to Ian planning on not spending much as he'd already spent a fortune on his van stereo and then deciding that actually he did want stuff and clearing the bank card limit out I ended up bailing him out! That after him already nicking MY provari and the roller I bought for myself when he first started! Next year I'm not going to tell him I've got money on me! Mind you he did enjoy it and has loved his new toys and if he's happy then so am I (although I would have been happier spending my money on me!).

a1jmup.jpg

Here's some of the e-liquid I brought back. You Red Astaire junkies will love Vampire Vapes 'Heisenberg'.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

These blokes are too bloody expensive! Thanks to Ian planning on not spending much as he'd already spent a fortune on his van stereo and then deciding that actually he did want stuff and clearing the bank card limit out I ended up bailing him out! That after him already nicking MY provari and the roller I bought for myself when he first started! Next year I'm not going to tell him I've got money on me! Mind you he did enjoy it and has loved his new toys and if he's happy then so am I (although I would have been happier spending my money on me!).

Tell me about it! We went into town not long ago and I was going to treat myself to some new clothes because I haven't bought any for ages, and he somehow came home with designer jeans and a jumper! It's just so hard to resist saying 'I'll pay' when they're stood there weighing up 2 things they really want but can't afford both of :) But..I am pretty spoilt too, it tends to be lots of small thoughtful stuff though, which in a way is worth so much more than the expensive things :)

i know this is the wrong thread for it really but i just found a funny mugshot in the official vapefest gallery:

IMG_1367_zps5b75d2eb.jpg

can you tell i went sleep gone 3 and woke up at ten past five?
LOL

I am some kind of photo ninja.

I'm not in any of the official VF pics (and wasn't in any of them last year either)

We set up a protest and asked that no photo was to be taken of you. We didn't want people put off attending in the future :D

Back
Top Bottom