What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vapefest, What juices did you get & whats floating your boat at the minute...

i didnt get any juice :(

I'd feel bad for you if one of the reasons you didn't get any juice was that you spent all your money on buying more lovely new vape gear than most people own! :p
@Purplefowler, if you like digby's the king, yaeliq do peanut butter jelly time, you can swap the forest fruit flavour in it for banana and it's almost identical to the king (maybe just slightly sweeter after steeping) but at a fraction of the cost :)

Edit: in keeping with the thread, I only got a few, some more of plumeblu's by jove, nearly got a lot more, but realised I couldn't carry it so will be getting it posted instead! Some chiricahua sun, which was lovely (I say was because I vaped through all 10mls in about 14 hours! It was so nice), something from Mr Kracken- red something or other viper maybe, that was nice too :) And that's all I got...

Last edited:
This was a "downside" to my VF experience tbh, I pre planned in my head to get some of @PlumeBlu juices from Leigh, and to try the Manabush range from @ZT , I did make it to the tent and try 1 manabush but it was getting busy so I thought id go back later. DAMN, they all had a busy day in that tent! I gave up in the end lol, I did nip back at the end just to say hi though, met Leigh aswell, so was worth it in the end lol.
Tried to get to the @MrKraken tent, made it inside twice but never to the front lol, you guys need a bigger tent next year aswell! Did make it to the @Digbys tent, OMG, first time ive tried their juices, WOW! converted me to a lover of their Dr Jekyl juice!
Enjoyed T-Juice new flavours, especially "Jacques Le Mon".
Tried E-Cigwizards new Mrs B range, nice, but dare I say a bit bland.
Bought some new juices from a vendor called "Thor Juice" was ok fro the price tbh, varied range.
Purposely avoided a packed juice tent due to my principles lol.

Nice to finally meet you - I am sure there were more apes that didn't get a chance to say hi as we were pretty much rammed all day long (can't complain at that though really). We had loads of people sampling all day long and loads of drippers being filled which was great - next year though I think I will have to stump for a bunch of mods and decent drippers as sampling on a clearo is never going to be as accurate as the drippers.

We do have a plan being hatched already though for a much bigger tent next year and something special with a few of the brands mentioned - we have a year to get it planned now though

I'd feel bad for you if one of the reasons you didn't get any juice was that you spent all your money on buying more lovely new vape gear than most people own! :p
@Purplefowler, if you like digby's the king, yaeliq do peanut butter jelly time, you can swap the forest fruit flavour in it for banana and it's almost identical to the king (maybe just slightly sweeter after steeping) but at a fraction of the cost :)

Edit: in keeping with the thread, I only got a few, some more of plumeblu's by jove, nearly got a lot more, but realised I couldn't carry it so will be getting it posted instead! Some chiricahua sun, which was lovely (I say was because I vaped through all 10mls in about 14 hours! It was so nice), something from Mr Kracken- red something or other viper maybe, that was nice too :) And that's all I got...

I still dont have enough vape gear. I NEED a sunbox, a graal, another taifun gt. And maybe I also need, but not quite as bad, a microstick with an aios t or a taifun gs (if it fits). aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhraaaaaaahhhhraaaaaahghhhhhhhgh

and i also need juice:P

I still dont have enough vape gear. I NEED a sunbox, a graal, another taifun gt. And maybe I also need, but not quite as bad, a microstick with an aios t or a taifun gs (if it fits). aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhraaaaaaahhhhraaaaaahghhhhhhhgh

If you can give me a valid reason why you NEED another taifun gt, when you already have one and can't physically use two at once, I will hit buy on the one I've just put in the cart on smokerstore.de

:D

Good to see some other fans of PlumeBlu Black Powder, Leigh kindly did me a special bottling pre VF, and I am sure he will remember my reaction via PM lol.

Gutted I couldn't make it this year, the petrol cost put me off, but I shall be attending next year!

If you can give me a valid reason why you NEED another taifun gt, when you already have one and can't physically use two at once, I will hit buy on the one I've just put in the cart on smokerstore.de

:D

for the same reason i had 3 kayfuns at one time. so i can have a different flavour other than grants in my favourite atomizer at the same time without having to wash it out etc, and then wash it out etc again when i want grants again.
i have juice in my steeping cupboard waiting to go in a taifun, but i cant go without having grants in a taifun. i know its madness, first world problems and all that. but if there was a taifun on sale on saturday i would have bought it without even thinking about it!

Lol, trying to buy 50 bottles would have been hilarious to see you lugging it around all day :) Much more sensible to get bigger bottles delivered

for the same reason i had 3 kayfuns at one time. so i can have a different flavour other than grants in my favourite atomizer at the same time without having to wash it out etc, and then wash it out etc again when i want grants again.
i have juice in my steeping cupboard waiting to go in a taifun, but i cant go without having grants in a taifun. i know its madness, first world problems and all that. but if there was a taifun on sale on saturday i would have bought it without even thinking about it!

You're spoilt, you know that!
Taifun.png

I'm taking no responsibility when your dad moans about having to sign for vape gear for you :p

I tried to get hold of you later on on Saturday .. bloody Stig had closed up .. but was apparently wondering around and still had some Helix left .. I was after you to track him down and get me one

but you failed in your phone skills

grr

Back
Top Bottom