What's new

Vapefest, What juices did you get & whats floating your boat at the minute...

Tubbyengineer

Legend
Well I Picked up Some of MrKraken's new "Shade" juice, which I'm currently enjoying in an Aerotank Mega on a Vaporshark RDNA30, looking forward to Some of Lancashire Steam Company's "Boiler Water" and Have spent most of the day vaping Colonel Boom's "Blackpowder"...

I picked up a nice little range, but the one I have been devouring is PlumeBlu's Colonel Booms Blackpowder :D

Yup, nice stuff that, How was your drive back?

About an hour down to Worcester and hour in Worcester which was vaguely reassuring if not actually productive, then an hour and a half to Chesterfield arriving at Mum and Dad's at midnight. Sunday lunch with Mum and Dad rounded of the weekend nicely :)

About an hour down to Worcester and hour in Worcester which was vaguely reassuring if not actually productive, then an hour and a half to Chesterfield arriving at Mum and Dad's at midnight. Sunday lunch with Mum and Dad rounded of the weekend nicely :)
Lol, Glad you got a little reassurance, my drive was Mildly epic - a 454 mile 8 hour round trip - dropping off Raguri in his southern stronghold with the Gold plated gates, attack dog's and Quentin the Footman...:lol1:

This was a "downside" to my VF experience tbh, I pre planned in my head to get some of PlumeBlu juices from Leigh, and to try the Manabush range from ZT , I did make it to the tent and try 1 manabush but it was getting busy so I thought id go back later. DAMN, they all had a busy day in that tent! I gave up in the end lol, I did nip back at the end just to say hi though, met Leigh aswell, so was worth it in the end lol.
Tried to get to the MrKraken tent, made it inside twice but never to the front lol, you guys need a bigger tent next year aswell! Did make it to the Digbys tent, OMG, first time ive tried their juices, WOW! converted me to a lover of their Dr Jekyl juice!
Enjoyed T-Juice new flavours, especially "Jacques Le Mon".
Tried E-Cigwizards new Mrs B range, nice, but dare I say a bit bland.
Bought some new juices from a vendor called "Thor Juice" was ok fro the price tbh, varied range.
Purposely avoided a packed juice tent due to my principles lol.

I broke my usual habit of sticking with DIY and bought a few juices. On @tubby engineer and Raguri's recommendation I picked up a bottle of shade and wasn't disappointed, very nice. I picked up the king and hooligan from digbys. I didn't like the sound of the king but I was so wrong, it's really really good. My biggest splurge was with tppp and spiritus where I picked up some nicoticket gravity and creams brûlée along with some epic juice main squeeze which is bloody gorgeous. Then the usual freebies from tjuice and some dude running around giving out zeusjuice-death by bunny is really nice and is almost gone. I wish I'd picked up a bottle of mothers milk but I ran out of money and spiritus had sold out anyway (I know there was other places I could have picked it up but I like to spend my money where I feel it most comfortable). Also got some freebies from alchemy and, as a tea lover I was in heaven, shame I didn't get a sample of the earl grey cos that was amazing (yep, that's why I've ordered some bergamot flavour to play with!)
I haven't really bought much ready mixed juice for a while and have been blown away by how far it's come. It really highlights that anyone can make their own juice but it takes a special skill to craft good juice :)

I got a modest little haul o' juice from VF

rIG3j2W.jpg

Only tried the toffee apple so far, it's certainly interesting, maybe a little sharp for my taste.

sHsyhSr.jpg

There's a lot of people seem to have Alchemists Cupboard juice in their VF swag photos but I never seem to notice people raving about their stuff on here. Was he giving away loads of freebies?

Back
Top Bottom