What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vapefest Raffle

DCR3005

Postman
I have a few questions regarding the raffle but I suppose no one really knows until we get there so I will ask based on last years Vapefest....

Where were the tickets on sale and how much were they?

What time was the raffle drawn & what if you were not there for the raffle?

The main reason I ask is me and a friend are coming down for the day and we don't really want to miss the raffle or end up going home before it and missing out.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I believe the tickets are £2 each limited to 5 tickets per person but if you aren't there the prize gets passed to the next winning ticket. Last year they were in the juice tent but I'm sure it will be different this year as everything is bigger and better :)

What she said.

You are limited to 5 tickets per person Maximum. The raffle is drawn at the end of the VapeFest (ast year was about 5pm) and if you're not there when the draw happens, no prizes for you.

Last year a 5 ticket strip was a tenner IIRC.

also while I have put a prize into the raffle pot I will be buying tickets myself as a) there are a few prizes I'd rather like myself and b) it's a great way to support the team that put VapeFwst on.

(and yes if I win the prize I put in I will of course be passing it along)

Prize page is here and makes drool worthy reading.

Funny you mention about not being there to claim the prize and it being redrawn. Last year two people I spent time with left early. My prize was a fucking big fuck load and it was a redraw. Ahahahaha. Same again this year please!!!

... so, 5 tickets per person? Where are my fake tits and wig? ;)

WTF happened with the raffle?
It started raining and suddenly ended with no announcement.

P vapers raffle was much more organised

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom