What's new

Vapefest Preparations?

right well thats me set. recoiled every single evod head i own in case of emergencies. ive set up a couple drippers. got my protank set.

got my pluid and my snakeoil sorted.

2 devices for me , 2 devices for the wife. an evod for the wife , a dripper for the wife.
some zero nic juice for the wife.

spare batteries. and some 5ml tester bottles :D

and now we are just about to set off . see some of you tomorrow :D

Is now the right time to tell you this was a cruel joke, and there is really no vapefest :P

Nightmare!!!! Just had my wick fall apart so I've had to knock a new one up. Now I've got to vape like a mofo to break the bugger in! Not what I need the night before! It doesn't taste that bad but it also doesn't taste that great! Here's to an almighty Nic headache tonight :(

I've got myself all packed and ready for the morning. Got my drippers prepared, batteries charged, empty bottles ready, tanks all set up all set up and ready for the day! A quick trip to the cash machine tonight and we'll be good~!

ok.. Now I really am going to sound like a big girl. I have no idea. I didn't coil it the hubby did. All I know is it won't read it lolz. i shall get him to check out the ohmage. Thanks guys :D
(edit) seems he beat me to it.. thats what I get for not reading the thread before replying)

Last edited:
What a nightmare going away for weekend when you vape.

Packet of fags and a lighter or..........

Box of this, spare of that, just in case that, batteries, charger, more spares, and spares for the spares........

Just packed the dwarves, condoms, and custard creams. Tamworth, one helluva tooowwnnnn....

That sounds awesome - loving the idea of black squid ink! :D

Beginning to think I should have made a batch of clear and a batch of black :P the one i'll be vaping is black so you can see what it looks like lol

Beginning to think I should have made a batch of clear and a batch of black :P the one i'll be vaping is black so you can see what it looks like lol
Have you anywhere given anybody the smallest clue what this stuff actually tastes like?

Have you anywhere given anybody the smallest clue what this stuff actually tastes like?

Newp :P The Eliquid Minisite won't go live until after VF lol. Although my Blue Waffle has gone down well in the Tam Arms this evening ;)

Back
Top Bottom