What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vapefest Preparations?

That would be lovely darth.. Just realised I know you from Todd's now ex page. I accused you of being a girl.. lol Lemme know what you want for them :)

bahahahahahaha!!!! just so people doing thing i have a vagina , or at the very least that my gender is debateable , my fb is a shared account so has mine and my wifes name on it.

now that we have that cleared up :P

nothing for the bottles. i dont need 20 and there pretty crummy anyway , i wont be using that many so they are just disposables for vapefest. youll be doing me an the environment a favour by taking some off me :)

Charging 2 mobile phone batteries CHECK
Batteries for Mods charged CHECK
EGO case with Drippers CHECK
ID Lanyards ready CHECK
ECIGS SAVE LIVES stickers CHECK
Train tickets sorted CHECK
E-liquids ready CHECK
Tablet charged CHECK
DSLR battery charged CHECK

What am I missing?? Im missing something!

Wait until you read the info card ;) If you want the "Black Edition" let me know before mid-day and i'll colour one up for you

That sounds awesome - loving the idea of black squid ink! :D

Thrown random things into two boxes, thrown two boxes into a bag. I'm ready.

Although I will be spending seventeen hours working on a playlist to listen to in the car. Music is hard work.

Thrown random things into two boxes, thrown two boxes into a bag. I'm ready.

Although I will be spending seventeen hours working on a playlist to listen to in the car. Music is hard work.

weve just grabbed some top gear driving cds lol.

nothing for the bottles. i dont need 20 and there pretty crummy anyway , i wont be using that many so they are just disposables for vapefest. youll be doing me an the environment a favour by taking some off me :)

You are a sweetheart. Thank you kindly. Seeing as my dripper doesnt want to work off my itaste vv they will come in handy for trying stuff out later :)

You are a sweetheart. Thank you kindly. Seeing as my dripper doesnt want to work off my itaste vv they will come in handy for trying stuff out later :)

your dripper is reading lower than 1.3ohms ? that could be why it wont fire :) what merino-teflon said below. :D

and its not a problem. just shout at me if you see me and ill give you the bottles :)

Last edited:
your dripper is reading higher than 1.3ohms yeah? that could be why it wont fire :)

and its not a problem. just shout at me if you see me and ill give you the bottles :)

That would be reading lower than 1.3ohms, matey. Regulated dewices will not work with atties coiled at too low an ohmage.

Edit: Probably what you meant anyway. Whatever!

That would be reading lower than 1.3ohms, matey. Regulated dewices will not work with atties coiled at too low an ohmage.

Edit: Probably what you meant anyway. Whatever!

haha yeah it was. :) glad you cleared that up thanks.
just giving my nemesis a polish so wasnt fully concentrating .

Back
Top Bottom