What's new

Vapefest NOOB

vapedevil

Postman
So apes I'm planning on getting to this years vapefest, a mate has said that he will come with me but he's in the process of sorting his Vape shop out so don't know if it definite yet but I plan to go either way. As I've never been to a vape festival before no.1 will I be welcome or will I get the 'Fresh Meat' welcome as they do in prison and have to fight my way to get some goodies !? Jokes aside I was just wondering if there was a spot POTV members meet at any point just so I can introduce myself and meet some of you lovely people that have advised me. I will be coming by train from the North West and I'm terrible with directions so hopefully I make it ! Thanks people

So apes I'm planning on getting to this years vapefest, a mate has said that he will come with me but he's in the process of sorting his Vape shop out so don't know if it definite yet but I plan to go either way. As I've never been to a vape festival before no.1 will I be welcome or will I get the 'Fresh Meat' welcome as they do in prison and have to fight my way to get some goodies !? Jokes aside I was just wondering if there was a spot POTV members meet at any point just so I can introduce myself and meet some of you lovely people that have advised me. I will be coming by train from the North West and I'm terrible with directions so hopefully I make it ! Thanks people

Well, we haven't eaten any noobs yet!
Joking aside you'll find Vapefest a very friendly event, there's no elitism other than in the prices of the High end gear - which is perfectly normal. POTV will be having it's own tent as we did last year so there will be somewhere to sit and gossip, meet the other apes and moan about how much you've spent and how your feet hurt from legging it around all the tents...:D

Well, we haven't eaten any noobs yet!
Joking aside you'll find Vapefest a very friendly event, there's no elitism other than in the prices of the High end gear - which is perfectly normal. POTV will be having it's own tent as we did last year so there will be somewhere to sit and gossip, meet the other apes and moan about how much you've spent and how your feet hurt from legging it around all the tents...:D

Sounds good to me, I'm sure I'd be able to find it when I arrive and I'm really excited to see what it's like, get me hands on some juice and maybe a new set up. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom