What's new

Vapefest & Dogging

No it wasn't you, ive seen you on FB. I thought it was KMS at one stage but apparently not. I just thought she was either a mod on here or a VF organizer.

Just looked on the VF website n looks like she was 1 o the organizers, pics o her with them all on the night before VF, long gingerish hair.bloody hell sound likea stalker now lol
just gone through all the photos of last year on the vapefest site and couldn't see any other cowboy hats. Im intrigued now :)

just gone through all the photos of last year on the vapefest site and couldn't see any other cowboy hats. Im intrigued now :)

On VF website, pics o last year, in the first box o pics. 2 pics wi her in. Cant right click, copy n paste from there tho.
Shes not wearing hat in pics. Long ginger hair.

On VF website, pics o last year, in the first box o pics. 2 pics wi her in. Cant right click, copy n paste from there tho.
Shes not wearing hat in pics. Long ginger hair.
I don't remember her having a hat last year-I must have missed it whilst queuing! But yes, she is one of the organisers (if we are looking at the same photos!)

I presume so!!! @Soldier Blue is a Jack Russell and He's going!!!:hmm:

Actually, I'm half Jack Russell and half Chihuahua, and I shall be taking my little puppy son and his two doggy mates to the fest on Friday and Saturday.

Look out for me Haz - I'll be the big fat chunt in a green fishing bivvy stinking of drink and sick.

I don't remember her having a hat last year-I must have missed it whilst queuing! But yes, she is one of the organisers (if we are looking at the same photos!)

lol Thanks, sorry bit of an anti climax, oh well at least I know now.

Just a quick question and I am sure this info is available elsewhere if I could be arsed to look properly ......

Am I allowed to bring my dogs to VF ????

bet you thought this thread was something different didn't you???

Dirty devils ;)

Excellent use of an attention grabbing title. I bet most thought Vapefest and Dogging yeeeehaaaaaa :2thumbsup:

<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/7aed065f/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>

Actually, I'm half Jack Russell and half Chihuahua, and I shall be taking my little puppy son and his two doggy mates to the fest on Friday and Saturday.

Look out for me Haz - I'll be the big fat chunt in a green fishing bivvy stinking of drink and sick.

Sounds like a bit of Gok Wan's influence going on there!!! :P 20140222_105115.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom