What's new

Vapefest & Dogging

Nope, wouldn't touch it with a barge pole, I think the main culprit is tubbyengineer. Actually, me no do any fests this year, vaping or otherwise, feeling a tad anti-social.

Nope, wouldn't touch it with a barge pole, I think the main culprit is tubbyengineer. Actually, me no do any fests this year, vaping or otherwise, feeling a tad anti-social.

Bloody hell no VF!? unlike you to be anti social! Unless its laughing at people in wheel chairs falling into lifts! lol

A cowboy/wax type iirc ?
erm that would probably be me then :D I pretty much always wear my felt stetson although I might be brave and not wear my comfort hat this year. If the hat was spotted in just about any queue that would definitely be me.
(not sure whether to be flattered or insulted by the well built bit though!)

erm that would probably be me then :D I pretty much always wear my felt stetson although I might be brave and not wear my comfort hat this year. If the hat was spotted in just about any queue that would definitely be me.
(not sure whether to be flattered or insulted by the well built bit though!)
No it wasn't you, ive seen you on FB. I thought it was KMS at one stage but apparently not. I just thought she was either a mod on here or a VF organizer.

Just looked on the VF website n looks like she was 1 o the organizers, pics o her with them all on the night before VF, long gingerish hair.bloody hell sound likea stalker now lol

Last edited:
Someone say ginger ?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom