What's new

Vapefest coiling help

You do understand why the no glass rule is in place though right ?

Yep, I camp twice a year and pretty much every camp site has it. :).
Mainly the litter left behind, the fact it can smash, can cause serious injury if broken, and is much harder to clean up?

Something along those lines but here it's primarily because it's an agricultural showground where animals are shown. The venue can't take the risk of harming livestock if glass isn't caught and cleared

Something along those lines but here it's primarily because it's an agricultural showground where animals are shown. The venue can't take the risk of harming livestock if glass isn't caught and cleared

Which is fair enough to be honest, I've had one of my dogs catch it's leg on broken glass and.that wasn't pretty at all! :(

I few of the members would also find a spot and help you if you get stuck.

That is the good thing about meeting up with vapers, at one point everyone was in the same situation as you and will help / show / guide you through it until you are comfortable enough to know you can walk away, go home and build yourself.

Look out for me (will be in a POTV t shirt with Miss Pepper on the back) and I will happily help :)

Thank you very much miss pepper! I will keep an eye out for you. Its great having so many helpful member out there that would be willing to use their own time to help :)

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

... I'm more than happy to sit down at the bar and teach you, ape to fellow ape. The only thing I will say is you'll need your own wire as I'm only stocked up on mental cloud blowing stuff!

Ps. I will be wearing a Fox Onesie for most of the day.

Thank you Raguri! Im sure i wont be able to miss you in the fox onsie lol. We'll make sure to bring our own wire and cotton. Hubbie would love to learn about mental cloud blowing but think he needs to learn how to walk first lol. We can meet you at the bar with a pale ale or stout ;)

Thank you Raguri! Im sure i wont be able to miss you in the fox onsie lol. We'll make sure to bring our own wire and cotton. Hubbie would love to learn about mental cloud blowing but think he needs to learn how to walk first lol. We can meet you at the bar with a pale ale or stout ;)

I'll be bringing my supplies :)

My first Vapefest. One of the main reasons for attending is that I would love to start rebuilding. Its a great idea that there will be workshops and so many knowledgeable people there to help. I am also looking to buy plenty of proper juice. Been vaping on Hangsen since I started, good but need some proper stuff. Can't wait!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

... I'm more than happy to sit down at the bar and teach you, ape to fellow ape. The only thing I will say is you'll need your own wire as I'm only stocked up on mental cloud blowing stuff!

Ps. I will be wearing a Fox Onesie for most of the day.

you sure you will be able to do that in daylight Rags? Or will you be wearing the welding goggles?

Ive ordered some new kanthal wire and cellucotton especially for vapefest, i just hope its not going to be wet as im still on crutches after a hip op so might be a nightmare if it is lol

My first Vapefest. One of the main reasons for attending is that I would love to start rebuilding. Its a great idea that there will be workshops and so many knowledgeable people there to help. I am also looking to buy plenty of proper juice. Been vaping on Hangsen since I started, good but need some proper stuff. Can't wait!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Its my first vapefest as well. By the looks of things there will be plenty of top class juices there

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom