What's new

Vapefest car sharing

Blackhack - I'm going to check with my new employer if I can get this time off as I had this initially planned to go. If you still have space I would be very grateful for a lift. ;)

No idea yet, might not be able to make it either as It all depends on if I can get the time off work... and since I'm saving for the bike before I move, all my money is going towards that! :/

But since I'm moving to brum, I'll be able to see MOST of the apes at other Vape meets etc.

Well thats a bit sucky, Hope you can make it...

Will probably be going late-ish Friday eve from Sheffield,room for one or two if you don't have too much gear. Don't want payment but must be Sheffield or anywhere on route only.

Anyone going from north Wales conway ish area? Have unfortunatly received a driving ban

Well thats a bit sucky, Hope you can make it...

I've changed my plans.
Realised that I couldn't miss this for the world...

And since I'll be leaving my job mid August, I'll be coming to use up the tiny amount of holiday I've got ;)

No idea how I'm getting up and back etc, but minor details! :P

I'll be travelling down from Stoke at about 8.30/9.00am on the Saturday, and I'll most definitely want to stay for the raffle! I know it's only an hour away, but I'll definitely have a couple of seats, possibly three, spare. No fuel costs, but I don't really want to divert too far from my route.

I've changed my plans.
Realised that I couldn't miss this for the world...

And since I'll be leaving my job mid August, I'll be coming to use up the tiny amount of holiday I've got ;)

No idea how I'm getting up and back etc, but minor details! :P

Yay - Good for you Raggers...

Oi Raguri, theres a PM discussion going on and none of us have done any time! but You're a public schoolboy type and we know what those places are like, is bending over in the showers a bad Idea & does soap on a rope really prevent that kind of thing...:grin2::lol1::P

Back
Top Bottom