What's new

Vapefest 2018

So what's the deal with vapefest? Not a lot of info on the website, is it a music festival?

Piss up in a field with fellow apes & vendors more than happy to take your money when you've had a few :rotflmao::rotflmao::D

We....... as in Carol, Harry and I, will be conspicuous by our absence this time around I fear. Clashes with various other events at which Carol is required :(

I say
We....... as in Carol, Harry and I, will be conspicuous by our absence this time around I fear. Clashes with various other events at which Carol is required :(
I say, poor show old chap !!! :17:

Sad times Cap'n

What? And I've ordered extra pulled pork butties. You all be missed sah :(

A few German cunts, including me - even if i'm Asian, just booked our flights and accommodation for Vapefest 2018! See you there fellow apes! Boobs!

Back
Top Bottom