What's new

Vapefest 2018

Hmmmm, scary? I wouldn't describe you that way @DeeDee, although I imagine you may have been a prefect at school though. Helping people when you can, but in a slightly authoritative way if needed [emoji16]
Think the word you're looking for is bossy :D

Think the word you're looking for is bossy :D
No not today my friend, ive had a shocking 2 days. Not sure if u have seen my post from yesterday but check out what pissed u off today.
And top of that some fucker hit my car today, just pulled into my lane no indication nothing.
So no retaliation from me to u today. Im done in

No not today my friend, ive had a shocking 2 days. Not sure if u have seen my post from yesterday but check out what pissed u off today.
And top of that some fucker hit my car today, just pulled into my lane no indication nothing.
So no retaliation from me to u today. Im done in
Did read the Skoda issues. As long as you're alright & not hurt. A car is just a box & can be fixed/scrapped but not so easy to fix a broken body. Apologies for the badly timed jibe & hope you're not too shaken up. :giverose:

Did read the Skoda issues. As long as you're alright & not hurt. A car is just a box & can be fixed/scrapped but not so easy to fix a broken body. Apologies for the badly timed jibe & hope you're not too shaken up. :giverose:
Haha bless ya. Its fine, i can take it but just wasnt going to retaliate, not in the mood lovely.

The car accident isnt really the issue, the skoda engine is my main problem, just feel like im being completely mugged off. It was a huge shock yesterday and then the accident, plus work ia mental, just having a really bad wk mate. Yeah im.ok, not hurt just pissed off and when u suffer with anxiety your thought processes are different, no rational thinking u know, hate it. Just trying to keep on top of my emotions so it doesnt spiral

Mwah

Haha bless ya. Its fine, i can take it but just wasnt going to retaliate, not in the mood lovely.

The car accident isnt really the issue, the skoda engine is my main problem, just feel like im being completely mugged off. It was a huge shock yesterday and then the accident, plus work ia mental, just having a really bad wk mate. Yeah im.ok, not hurt just pissed off and when u suffer with anxiety your thought processes are different, no rational thinking u know, hate it. Just trying to keep on top of my emotions so it doesnt spiral

Mwah
Big hugs (no kisses though, don't do tongues :D). As for the engine, send Skoda a death stare or BigCloud. Either should get them shitting themselves & sorting out the issues. Try not to get too stressed, just adds wrinkles. I should know, I'm only 27 & look like Keith Richards dad :(

Big hugs (no kisses though, don't do tongues :D). As for the engine, send Skoda a death stare or BigCloud. Either should get them shitting themselves & sorting out the issues. Try not to get too stressed, just adds wrinkles. I should know, I'm only 27 & look like Keith Richards dad :(
PMSL

:rofl:

Thanks, that made me smile xx ( no tongues)

Back
Top Bottom