What's new

Vapefest 2018

Fuck it, so that's @Mawsley? 1 person I had to meet and was sat feet away and didn't introduce myself. [emoji852]

A big thanks to @ZT for introducing me to Firewater and letting me try the new secret sauce, honestly can't wait for that one. [emoji106][emoji6] it's good, damn good.
pleased you liked it!

@tootingyoda was holding me down while that chunt @daz_app ran back to his winibago for his camera. Pair of bastard's is all I'm saying [emoji867]
You little liar, I was trying to figure out how tangled you were in that chair, before attempting to assist, honest. Bit bloody difficult while laughing my tits off though :D

It was a cracking weekend for me, with very few negatives really. A noisy refrigerated truck, that kept firing up throughout the whole weekend, and the thieving cunt, who stole from a great apes family, were the biggest downers for me. It was great to spend a lot of time with familiar and like minded nutters, plus meeting a few more new faces. Managed to get a new squonker, at a greatly reduced price. A couple of pre mixed juices, and 7 bottles of one shots. A Custard Mods mug. Battery dispenser. A nice wooden atty stand. 4 mini spanners, mainly for fettling 510's etc. Oh and some useless raffle tickets. I think that's it, so my wallet had a lucky escape really.

I was honoured to be allowed to pitch in Hazza's enclave, and feel a bit guilty for deserting you and little Hazza (misnomer) Saturday evening, but man cannot live on warm beer and snacks alone. Friday evening was great though mate.

My phone charge lasted the whole weekend, because I barely used it. Only a couple pics taken, and a lot of forum and FB posts still to catch up with.

I hope VF happens again next year, with a few more apes roughing it in a tent. A virtual community is all well and good, but no substitute for real life interaction.
IMG_20180804_105104.jpeg
IMG_20180804_105041.jpeg

I didn't take many Piccies, due to the fact that I was alcoholically impaired !!! But here are the few I did take !!! I included a couple of the excellent Toilet facilities, just to add a bit of flavour for those that have never attended !!!
IMG_20180804_123952.jpg IMG_20180804_123958.jpg IMG_20180804_124009.jpg IMG_20180804_213639.jpg IMG_20180804_213645.jpg

Back
Top Bottom