What's new

Vapefest 2018

This year I'm only going for one day and I'm gonna drive down. So that means I'll have to stay sober. I shit you not. :D
And I am bringing the lion tamer (the wife) with me.
That's almost worth coming for !!!

This year I'm only going for one day and I'm gonna drive down. So that means I'll have to stay sober. I shit you not. :D
This is an event I’ll have never ever experienced - I look forward to seeing you walk straight :)

I might make an appearance if I can get the time away! Mean to do it every year and never works out [emoji22]
Will try harder this time as it would be nice to put faces to names!

I've got a mate who works at ITN, I'll arrange for them to come down and broadcast it.

This I gotta see. Best warn all the local hostelries not to overstock JD this year [emoji3]

The local garden centres were planning to stock up on garden ornaments but are now cancelling their orders. :D

No clashing festivals this year so planning on doing Friday to Sunday . now to find a nice hotel.

not that you fucking care @u8myufo :D but I may pop in on the Saturday

26804725_1932427440112111_5590461588505816972_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom