What's new

Vapefest 2018

I'm sure we'll meet up for a Guinness or 2 (or 8) Gaz. Not sure if Ian's going this year, but I'm waiting on my brother to decide if he can make it.
I would like to go to Vapefest this year if possible. Could be my last chance to walk on two feet ( with the aid of a stick ) for a while as it looks like I will be having a new hip fitted at some point.

Bugger! I'd assumed you wouldn't be camping this year, due to your lack of mobility, and the struggle you had last year. I doubt my motor will accommodate 3 lots of camping (and vaping) gear, so I'd best get my brother to commit one way or another asap.
I would like to go to Vapefest this year if possible. Could be my last chance to walk on two feet ( with the aid of a stick ) for a while as it looks like I will be having a new hip fitted at some point.

Thanks. If your brother wants to go, let him have the available seat.
At the moment with the warmer weather my leg is holding up. It takes me longer to do things, but I get there in the end.
By the way, are you going to the Vape Collective in Doncaster ?

Thanks. If your brother wants to go, let him have the available seat.
At the moment with the warmer weather my leg is holding up. It takes me longer to do things, but I get there in the end.
By the way, are you going to the Vape Collective in Doncaster ?
Ok Ian, I'll press him for an answer. Yes I'm going to Donny, Friday through to Sunday. Again still waiting on someone to confirm he's still going with me. Fekin awkward buggers at time (not you mate).

I'll be flying solo. She did Expo with me and enjoyed it, but she understands that Fest is me chance to let me hair down. Which I did, with gusto, last year....
Will you be pointing out all the vapers wandering around Shrewsbury like last year. :rotflmao:

Might do. Look I was a bit drunk. It doesn't happen very often. Normally around the first weekend of August....

This year I'm only going for one day and I'm gonna drive down. So that means I'll have to stay sober. I shit you not. :D
And I am bringing the lion tamer (the wife) with me.
I'm just updating myself here. The wife said she doesn't want to go now. (for reasons I can't say) I'm coming down now with a couple of mates and one of them is driving. So keep the bars open for me. :D

Back
Top Bottom