What's new

Vapefest 2017 Rollcall.

Pffft.... who mentioned pulled pork???

Just because I'm in a tent on me own for the weekend :):11::)

cheers

Gaz

Please tell me that pooch doesn't like pulled pork? I've all on satisfying Robs little fur ball (ooer missus) :D
I wouldn't worry about it, I'm betting we can get Duncan onto his 3rd or 4th Pulled Pork butty before he realises it's not him thats eating most of it...:flames:

Last edited:
will be making an effort to get there on the Saturday .... fingers crossed ;)

I hope more folk attend Vapefest 2017 than they did in 2016.
Vapefest 2015 was well attended, but for some reason the crowds stayed away in2016 even though the weather for the whole weekend was excellent.
So, for the next few weeks, start telling all the vapors you meet about how good Vapefest is and why they should attend a fabulous and free weekend event.
Lets make it a weekend to remember, for the right reasons :)

I'm not letting my bag out of my sight this year just in case that cunt Jerry slips bricks into it again.

Ok.
I won't do it either. Promise.

Looking forward to touching you again [emoji7]

I hope more folk attend Vapefest 2017 than they did in 2016.
Vapefest 2015 was well attended, but for some reason the crowds stayed away in2016 even though the weather for the whole weekend was excellent.
So, for the next few weeks, start telling all the vapors you meet about how good Vapefest is and why they should attend a fabulous and free weekend event.
Lets make it a weekend to remember, for the right reasons :)

I think we should start on the forum. Almost everyone who has contributed to this thread has been to Vapefest before.

I'm going to start a "Why you should go to VF" thread and all the regulars can chip in with their tips.

Back
Top Bottom