What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vapefest 2017 Rollcall.

I know :D but the kids ain't getting any younger so I don't know how many more chances I'll get for family activities with my boys. The eldest turns 15 at the weekend and he's already moaning about having to go with us (miserable git!).
He'll Hate you by August !!! Save yourself the Aggro and come to Vapefest !!! :2thumbsup:

I'm only Joking by the way !!! I'd sack Vapefest in a second for My Kid's and Grandkid's !!!

I think I know you well enough by now to know you are as soft as I am when it comes to family :)
How very dare you !!! I'm Hard as Nails me !!! :2thumbsup: That's why I've just spent my Two Days off Babysitting my Two year old Granddaughter !!! I'm looking forward to going to work tomorrow !!!

"Harry", Carol and I will be there on the Saturday this time around. :)

@junglist @OccultScientist
Erm....forgot to ask (sorry) will the tent be dog friendly again?
Mines coming see. He's cool as a cucumber. Just big [emoji2]

Oh and if you want a hand setting anything up give me a shout. I'm down from Friday [emoji1303]
Please tell me that pooch doesn't like pulled pork? I've all on satisfying Robs little fur ball (ooer missus) :D

Please tell me that pooch doesn't like pulled pork? I've all on satisfying Robs little fur ball (ooer missus) :D

He eats 4kg if whatever he can get his jaws round per day, including small children/bicycles/potted plants and/or animals smaller than himself.
He also has a penchant for passionate lovemaking to human legs- and he adores northerners!

You'll love him [emoji2]

"Harry" is quaking in his boots now and doesn't know whether he should attend or not. :(

He eats 4kg if whatever he can get his jaws round per day, including small children/bicycles/potted plants and/or animals smaller than himself.
He also has a penchant for passionate lovemaking to human legs- and he adores northerners!

You'll love him [emoji2]
He likes Northerners, thank fek for that. I'm originally from Dorset, I just won't speak, or have pulled pork anywhere near my legs then. Me and Harry will find our own secret hideaway :D

Back
Top Bottom