What's new

Vapefest 2017 Rollcall.

Whilst the lmost lightweights are heading home we're still at it.
@dg109 @3dj @stoobs
image.jpg

Tell Dunc there's no point hiding it behind a bottle of juice, that mod still looks Palitoy

Just want to say had a great time @ VF meeting everybody. I would of posted earlier but I'm only now beginning to feel compos mentis again :)

Yes I bought some bits and bobs but the highlight for me was meeting internet friends in person and generally having a good time.

I had a blast... THANK YOU everyone for making it what it was :D

cheers

Gaz

Edit: When I posted on potv that I would have 100mls of 1 year steeped dripworx sugar daddy and I was leaving it there for any one to try it... I didn't mean to take the whole bottle ya prick.

Last edited:
Edit: When I posted on potv that I would have 100mls of 1 year steeped dripworx sugar daddy and I was leaving it there for any one to try it... I didn't mean to take the whole bottle ya prick.

Yeah.....[emoji52]

Shame it's a DNA 250 Triade...:P
Oh, and it's only donated to the raffle if you donate your testicles to said raffle...:muhaha:
Bring it with you next week you absolute stinker...
01f1aac88717c3426e6fdb20763e17f0--terry-thomas-terry-oquinn.jpg
I would never have thought this tatty thingwith bubbling paint is a 250. It's actually in Duncs bag. Last seen throwing his breakfast up behind a bike shed at wilmslow station.

Tell Dunc there's no point hiding it behind a bottle of juice, that mod still looks Palitoy
I hid it there.... And the daft git had it autofireing in his pocket in the burger shop at 10pm...

Back
Top Bottom