What's new

Vapefest 2015

...I heard VapeJam had free juice, bright lights, promo girls, free pizza and margarita shooters...

Heh - This isn't Vape Jam!

Hopefully none of the honourable vendors at Vapefest will feel the need to bamboozle you with booze and booty as their products will be good enough to stand on their own.

And for those hankering after "Free Shit", I can promise that, since we're in the countryside, in an argricultural center rich in manure, you won't be disappointed. :p

I should be heading down on the Saturday, if I can book the time off work. I wanted to go last year, but couldn't make it. So this year I'm on a mission to make sure I get there.

I hope to be there. I dont wanna miss this one. I'd come up on the friday and camp. Be on my todd as i dont know any other vapers:(

Hopefully iit wont be my last. TPD an all that.

i'm also going on my own and camping,looking forward to a weekend away from the wife and kids

So this Vapefest does it have Promo Girls? I heard VapeJam had free juice, bright lights, promo girls, free pizza and margarita shooters. :D Vapefest is in a field right and didn't it piss it down the last time?

This is Vapefest... In Shrewsbury... There may be one or two promo girls about but we're really going to see MrKraken in a Kilt and Bowler Hat and Raguri in a Onesie, and if we are really Unlucky Mr Fury in a Mankini and Tutu...

wzwpgx_51eyygw6gwqbtta2.jpg

I hope to be there. I dont wanna miss this one. I'd come up on the friday and camp. Be on my todd as i dont know any other vapers:(

Hopefully iit wont be my last. TPD an all that.

i'm also going on my own and camping,looking forward to a weekend away from the wife and kids

I'll more than likely be going up on my own. But lets hope a few apes can meet up for a vape and a drink?

I'll more than likely be going up on my own. But lets hope a few apes can meet up for a vape and a drink?

There's a chuffing great marquee with POTV emblazoned on the front. Inside will be people wondering who the fuck everyone else is. People belonging to more than one forum will be suffering an identity crisis.

Back
Top Bottom