What's new

Vapefest 2015

Wasn't going to be able to make it to Vapefest at all. At the last minute managed to make up for the day yesterday though. 7.5hrs of driving, but it was definitely worth it. I loved chatting to a few of the vendors, meeting the people behind the products. I sat in the POTV tent for a while, but being the socially awkward individual that I am didn't introduce myself or even ask/figure out who it was I was sitting with! A few were obvious though, no introduction required.

Anyway, I'm waffling now, just wanted to say that any apes that can make it down today, do it! And pop your head in the POTV tent, give a wave and stop for a chat. Despite not catching people's names they were a friendly bunch, I just hope next year I am there for a whole weekend, to have a few cold ones and really get to know a few of my fellow apes.

Waffle waffle, anyhoos, loved vapefest, resisted hardware, not so good at resisting juice!

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1439104281.111674.jpg

I had hoped to pick up some high vg ElDiablo juices, some Digbys and some Chefs Vapour. There's always next time...

Its medically essential now I purchased some Manabush. Currently on route and on my last tank. Proper fml. I hate rationing [emoji36]

Superb day out yesterday (despite getting lost in Shrewsbury!). The Potv tent was a master stroke, so nice to be able to gather with fellow apes for a sit down and a cuppa and it was great to meet so many folks and finally put faces to the names.

the vibe was definitely the best yet, it was super chilled out. Great selection of food (the falafals were amazing!), plenty of booze vans, loads of places to sit and chill, clean bogs...brilliant! The raffle cracked on at a fair speed. Just everything was brilliant. Shame we had to leave before the music started, I could have quite happily stayed for the weekend.

i didn't buy that much but what I did get, I'm very very happy with. I bought a purple signature driptip, a bottle of coup d'etet (can't wait for that cherry one to come out, smells amazing!), a snapdragon and a sunbox e7 nano. I'm one happy little vaper this morning (a bit tired though!)

Good times. Spent some money. Won on the raffle. Met some great apes.

I won't name you all but safe to say it was a blast. Jimmydids I blame you if I get divorced. I offer you the same option.

Currently sat in the stabby pub waiting for people to arrive and using a dripper!!!

It was a pleasure JustDave, I think we did a very good job of encouraging each other to spend and I'm back here now buying more stuff. Sorry I didn't get to the pub last night, will get you the pint I owe you next time mate [emoji4]

Me and the misses had a fantastic day! Not a freebie fest but the discounts on the juice made up for that and the quality of them was amazing. Digbys especially! Walked away with 100mls for £20! Picked up a goblin mini that im itching to get a build on. Atmosphere was chilled out and easy going. Cnt wait for next year now! But gives me some time to get the bank balance back to normality or near enough [emoji2]

Think I might start saving for next year now! Then I won't have to be quite as conservative when buying juice and shiny stuff!

Had a good day. Bought a lot of juices including 300ml from Digbys (would have been rude not to).

Most of the vendors were pushing eliquids and not as much hardware to be seen as last year.

Back
Top Bottom