What's new

Vapefest 2015

Things that I heard of.

Subtanks from Spiritus Vapes.
A custom Fortune Mod.

I hope this is it but please feel free to elaborate.

On a positive note, we found a God mod next to the POTV tea urn which was successfully reunited with its owner.

Good people, do good things!

Thats all I heard about too...

Back home now and just had me tea, and reflecting on a great day. Whoever thought of the marquee is a bonafide genius. Good laughs, good chats, good tea and good tunes. From chortling at Blackhack's clumsiness and whisky-based generosity, to begrudgingly clapping our POTV winners and celebrating their raffle wins through clenched teeth, today had it all. I even witnessed an American drinking whisky from a chair...He even licked the chair afterwards....wrong on so many levels :-)

Whilst the freebie count was lower than last year, I managed to get hold of quality not quantity, eventually coming away with far less free than paid for, which is cool. Nice to catch up with DakotaMai and buy some juice in the flesh. But what really made my day was the return of the God Mod to its rightful owner. Just reading on Facebook it wasn't the only misplaced mod and it's nice to see the real stand up honesty that this forum shows every single day. Cheers gang!

Glad to hear the God Mod made it back into the right hands. Was good to meet you folks and sup some of your coffee and put a few faces to names, great day in my opinion a vast improvement over the previous year.

Only freebie I got today was 10ml of snake oil. Oh and some flip flops that I picked up for the wife to score brownie points. It worked.

Still came away with over 200ml of juice and a triton tank, so happy with that, and had a fantastic day, even though I didn't win on the raffle.

Also have to mention it was an absolute pleasure to meet DakotaMai, sample her latest new juice and finally get my hands on the high VG range!

Bord02 - the delightful lady had the most wonderful accent. I could drive back tomorrow just to listen to it one more time.

And one in particular, put some clothes on your promotion girls. Not only is this 2015 and not 1972 or Top Gear Live but it's Britain - even in summer it can turn inclement and they'd catch a death.

Just wanted to say thank you so much for the cups of tea, I was gasping and had spent all my dollar on shiny stuff!!

Was a bit shy to come and introduce myself to everyone, I definitely will next year. Bloomin fab day! x

I did find that beyond belief, otherwise juice was cheap,although vapers seem not to have a concept of queuing. Deep breath smile etc,

Had a great haf hour this morning!! Had to get back for the football, but still managed 200 ml of random juices ( Mrs Lord taking the top marks!) and a zephyrs tank, a few 25rs from Mr Torchy Shame I didn't get to meet anyone.. Might pop back tomorrow depending on the hangover!!

I did find that beyond belief, otherwise juice was cheap,although vapers seem not to have a concept of queuing. Deep breath smile etc,

I noticed that as well, your place in a que only served as an obstacle for the person behind you to move around and in front. Had to bite my lip a few times, didn't ruin my vapefest experience though all told. Got plenty of top juices at very reasonable prices.

Back
Top Bottom