What's new

Vapefest 2015

I Got to work all weekend hopes dashed of getting a chance to go. Have fun all

Loving it here! ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1439036055.100713.jpg

Just wondering if Raguri lost his tent? i have video but it isn't on youtube until Monday night when i do my vapefest show on Get your coils out.

Good times. Spent some money. Won on the raffle. Met some great apes.

I won't name you all but safe to say it was a blast. Jimmydids I blame you if I get divorced. I offer you the same option.

Currently sat in the stabby pub waiting for people to arrive and using a dripper!!!

Great day! Better atmosphere than last year - less gimme gimme freebies and more jolly good discounts type affair! Won a provari and tank on the raffle - pretty chuffed! Didn't get to pop in the apes tent - the wife was with me and would blame you all for my shinyitis! For your own safety it was better to go home.

Whilst purchasing some squid ink, Mr Kraken mentioned some vendors had suffered at the hands of tea leaves - hope they get a swelling battery for their troubles.

Great day! Better atmosphere than last year - less gimme gimme freebies and more jolly good discounts type affair! Won a provari and tank on the raffle - pretty chuffed! Didn't get to pop in the apes tent - the wife was with me and would blame you all for my shinyitis! For your own safety it was better to go home.

Whilst purchasing some squid ink, Mr Kraken mentioned some vendors had suffered at the hands of tea leaves - hope they get a swelling battery for their troubles.

Things that I heard of.

Subtanks from Spiritus Vapes.
A custom Fortune Mod.

I hope this is it but please feel free to elaborate.

On a positive note, we found a God mod next to the POTV tea urn which was successfully reunited with its owner.

Back
Top Bottom