What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vapefest 2015

I'm going first year for me! I'm after a Snowwolf do you all think they will have good offers on these... I'm there Sunday as its my only day off yay! Haha looking forward to see you all :)

Couldn't make last year, I am definitely coming this year :)

I'm fucked to know what I'm taking and have litres of juice but only 1 bottle I like, so if anyone has a recommendation for high VG fruity goodness please let me know if it's available. (If a kind ape could collect it and deliver it for me, as ill be busy during the working day)

And to top it off a year of headache, stress and near explosions weekly appears to have come to an end. (At last! Great news ontop) :D

Couldn't make last year, I am definitely coming this year :)

I'm fucked to know what I'm taking and have litres of juice but only 1 bottle I like, so if anyone has a recommendation for high VG fruity goodness please let me know if it's available. (If a kind ape could collect it and deliver it for me, as ill be busy during the working day)

And to top it off a year of headache, stress and near explosions weekly appears to have come to an end. (At last! Great news ontop) :D
I'll ask PlumeBlu if he can set aside some of his new Fallstreak range for you to sample once you knock off work - Are you doing site security there?

Just getting my stuff packed for the drive down tomorrow- Cameras, tools, wicks, wire, atty's, mods, battery charger...

Back
Top Bottom