What's new

Vapefest 2014

OccultScientist

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone!

As some of you know circumstances with Vapefest have been strained however we have always supported the event and encouraged members to attend such a useful and fantastic event.

Due to recent changes within the forum, I am happy to announce that Planet of the Vapes will be attending VF2014 in full shiny colours! Shortly a POTV vapefest T-Shirt will be available for purchase on the marketplace. Hope to see you there!!

Thanks!

Hi everyone!

As some of you know circumstances with Vapefest have been strained however we have always supported the event and encouraged members to attend such a useful and fantastic event.

Due to recent changes within the forum, I am happy to announce that Planet of the Vapes will be attending VF2014 in full shiny colours! Shortly a POTV vapefest T-Shirt will be available for purchase on the marketplace. Hope to see you there!!

Thanks!

Thanks for that OccSci...

I think this thread would be good to move forward from.

To put you all in the picture, the team and I have worked very hard to make sure this years VF is bigger and better and we hope those attending will appreciate the efforts gone to to keep VF in the same vein it has always been.

I look forward to seeing you all there :)

Thanks

Ric

Vapefest lets make it a vaping party

That is Good News, and we hope to see you there. Every vaper should be embraced as a good friend.
Thanks to Toby for building bridges.

wife has just agreed to take me. think its something silly like an 8 hr drive for us !

So it's okay to mention the V-Word now?

UKV-Stroke-Only-White-600px.png

Well that's a relief!

Last edited:
1798794_705667749474941_1505063789295206297_n.jpg
And this is a mock-up of the Scottish Vapefest bus

Leaving on Friday the 1st of August from Edinburgh, stopping at Falkirk and Glasgow before heading down to Shrewsbury.

Returning on Sunday.

Tickets are £30 return (£20 deposit secures your seat)

This is your chance to start the Vapefest party early and meet and chat to fellow vapers whilst travelling.

Book via any of our shops, or e-mail us on [email protected].

And thank you Jaded for making the pretty picture :)

Hi everyone!

Thanks!

Thanks for that OccSci...

I think this thread would be good to move forward from.

To put you all in the picture, the team and I have worked very hard to make sure this years VF is bigger and better and we hope those attending will appreciate the efforts gone to to keep VF in the same vein it has always been.

I look forward to seeing you all there :)

Thanks

Ric

That is Good News, and we hope to see you there. Every vaper should be embraced as a good friend.
Thanks to Toby for building bridges.

Nice one.

Delighted for everyone :)

Back
Top Bottom