What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vapefest 2014

He is!, He's Posting from His underwater Supervillan Lair, while plotting world domination and how to corner the world market in custard flavours...

Pictures <MrK sat in a swivel chair somewhere stroking a catfish A la Blofeld; while minions scurry round with crates of E-liquid> View attachment 17619

No idea how or why I missed this thread but I will add that I am looking to be there (wherever it is)

Sent by lazer from just north of the world's largest nuclear dustbin

I have emailed twice now asking for vendor pricing details, nothing yet - any other vendors had a reply or info?

Subscribing...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Just looked at donnington and they have events booked for the first 2 weekends in august! Still hoping for nec though! It's 3 hours train trip for me to get to donnington (which is too early in the morning to get there at a sensible time!).

Would the NEC be expensive though, I know the parking would and I cant see the NEC missing out on admission fees? Would be a great venue though, if they allowed Vaping in there?

I've already started putting money by for it

Sent from my HTC One X using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I need a date confirmed so i know when to book time off work.
Need an area so i know where im going.

Need to know how long i have to learn to be self-sufficent with my vaping gear or you lot will hide when you see me coming :rotflmao:

Raguri you popped your cherry yet :P

You'll get about 3months notice so I've been told

Sent from my HTC One X using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom