What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vapefest 2014

I don't care how far I have to travel I'm going

Sent from my HTC One X using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

ok so a weekender in a field would be great. but it poses one HUGE problem...

...where are we guna charge batteries?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

ok so a weekender in a field would be great. but it poses one HUGE problem...

...where are we guna charge batteries?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

In the cars
Oh, or my solar charger

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

In the cars
Oh, or my solar charger

looks like i need to learn to drive by summer then lol. AndyC1971 will be alright, the nucelic will keep going all weekend with only 1 battery change!

Last edited:
U get a camping stove now called a biolite which is wood burning and turns the heat into energy it's got a usb port
http://www.facewest.co.uk/BioLite-C...ewestFroogle&gclid=CL7nyOn75bsCFZLKtAodsg4AFw

Ohhh- I want! Just think, a battery of these (plus a lot of poaching for wood on Knowsley Country Park) & I could finally tell Npower to go screw itself

looks like i need to learn to drive by summer then lol. AndyC1971 will be alright, the nucelic will keep going all weekend with only 1 battery change!

Or just buy a jump starter rechargeable pack. We have one with usb. Bit heavy without a car to carry it in, mind

I'm getting one so I can watch Netflix while I'm fishing

Back
Top Bottom