What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vapefest 2014

So whats the date? need to know! NOW! NEED MY VAPEFEST FIX!! WHEN - WHERE- WHAT - WHY - WHO lol Also Need to make sure im not working lol.

nice bit of kit but am only comparing it too the ss vamo alot lighter and for some reason the vape seems different from it too

So whats the date? need to know! NOW! NEED MY VAPEFEST FIX!! WHEN - WHERE- WHAT - WHY - WHO lol Also Need to make sure im not working lol.

you wont find that out until after the new year at least, a venue hasnt even been chosen yet but as soon as it is and a date set then Vapefest 2014 will be announced more than Wayne's Billet Box was lol

54 acres you say? There are plenty of usable fields down here in agricultural Wiltshire!

Sepp Blater is organizing it, it's gonna be 1 acre in each county, the excess meaning that 7 of the acres will be highly contested.

Any news yet on the location for Vapefest 2014? I'm hoping it's in the Tamworth area again, which is a 30 minute drive for me. :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom