What's new

Vapefest 2014

I have a lesiureliquids caravan! This is going to be like the V Festival 2 (Vape). Looking forward to it already!
Hopefully next year I'll be able to have more than a quick hello with you (not like that though, I don't want your good lady thinking I'm some sort of scarlet woman thing to lead you astray ;) )

Looking forward to the already, after such a great day at vapefest 2013, the venue this year was small, the queues too long the drinks a tad expensive and silly token idea but the people I met were amazing and the event was well run and a credit to all the hard work and effort these things take to organise

Please be somewhere down south... For the love of (Insert your gods name here).

Then again, even if it's in the middle of nowhere, I'd still go knowing me! I need to break my cherry :P

Love the fact that they've taken on board the problems people encountered and already acting to overcome them - what a great team they are.

Sounds like a better idea this years vapefest was so overpacked you could barely moveiinside the vendors tent...still good day tho ;-)

Three times the marquees = three times more stuff to buy = three times more saving I'll have to do = three times more bags I'm going to have to carry home = three times nicer I'm going to have to be to the wife

I have a plan for this.
I'm thinking of going, but in disguise.
The first person to guess who I am, will get something...
Whether they enjoy that something, is a different story... And also depends if they're male of female...
I'm thinking, buy a tesla as a prize for the females, and a crate of beer for the men?

Raguri you saying am a woman because I have a Tesla ?????? but my OH does say it does look very nice :P

Back
Top Bottom